• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Children of Olympus [Percy Jackson Roleplay]

[QUOTE="Faction Before Blood]I think sister that Balthazar wouldn't really care as long as Seymour is on their team and AJ was not

[/QUOTE]
I accept these terms. Bonus points if we get the skeleton crew on our team.

Faction Before Blood]What if Balthazar started flirting with Elijah to mess with AJ? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22957-munchkincora/ said:
@munchkincora[/URL] @Peaceswore
Like legitimately? AJ might just back off of Elijah if he thinks that Balthazar is actually interested in him. While he goes and cries himself to sleep in a corner of the Aphrodite cabin.

munchkincora said:
Like legitimately? AJ might just back off of Elijah if he thinks that Balthazar is actually interested in him. While he goes and cries himself to sleep in a corner of the Aphrodite cabin.
OH gods no I feel really bad now ... But Balthazar on the other hand... Might be interested in making that happen

Poor freaken Elijah though xD He would have no clue what the F is going on! ........ *sigh* He may be an asshole but he knows nothing of this flirting nor how to respond to it.... Poor guy. xD

[QUOTE="Faction Before Blood]OH gods no I feel really bad now ... But Balthazar on the other hand... Might be interested in making that happen

[/QUOTE]
tumblr_inline_n820kxRnkT1ssoiqt.gif

OH NO. AJ BBY. IT'S OKAY. WE ALL LOVE YOU.

Well he's not going to say no to being Team Leader, but if someone else wants to be Team Leader he'll let them do it instead.

I mean in planing so we can respect other people's dibs on the different cabins but still be able poke fun with our characters. Or is only what's ic all that counts?

Icly no one is on teams. Oocly all I know is Hephaestus, Poseidon and possibly hades on one team. Aphrodite and possibly Hermes on the other.

At this point Ode is just gonna follow Elijah around where ever he goes. xD But either which way, the idea I had for her getting claimed was her accidentally summoning a skeleton or something like that to protect her when the game gets to intense for her to handle and then she'll more likely than not pass out shortly afterwards as it's her first time summoning anything and she's only eleven. I mean if that's alright with everyone else.

Wait. I'm so confused. I totes thought it was Bathy and Seymour.

And now I hear Elijah and AJ? When did this happen? Omg I'm so behind.

But a possible love triangle seems to be in the worksss!

I like the color blue too.... Only cause Sea.. Blue.. Yeah. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back