• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Children of Olympus [Percy Jackson Roleplay]

Alright the big muscled fire thrower is up for recruitment. Let's do this.

Are there team captains?

Last edited by a moderator:
@ModernRanger tags don't work if you edit them in just a small fyi in case you didn't know~

Also who wants a shadow walker on their team.... Who may or may not spend most of his time pranking others....... >.>

ModernRanger said:
Guys, I want the Team planning done in the story.
I knows~ Don't worry it shall be done! .................As soon as someone get's Elijah to offer his food... Freaken wimp... Jk his fear is real, not something you want to jab at..

Peaceswore said:
@ModernRanger tags don't work if you edit them in just a small fyi in case you didn't know~
Also who wants a shadow walker on their team.... Who may or may not spend most of his time pranking others....... >.>
AJ does.... >.> He'll take both Hades kids. Protect Odette and flirt with Elijah. xD

munchkincora said:
AJ does.... >.> He'll take both Hades kids. Protect Odette and flirt with Elijah. xD
Shame Elijah is sort of avoiding him.... Poor guy isn't used to people flirting with him *sighs and shakes his head*

I'm so sorry guys, but I have to sleep DX its 5:53 here and ive been up since earlier yesterday XO

I have to, if you gotta then continue completely without Rèy, or post quick so I can make sure she isn't left with no explanation. I might drift off before tho.... xc

Oh just wanted to ask @ShurikenPhoenix I was thinking of having Odette claimed during the Capture the flag game. If that's okay.

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Wait...I'm confuzzled lol what's going on?
Capture the Flag teams will be done in IC , but they're discussing here ATM how they wanna do it so they can post it in the IC or soemthing I believe

Peaceswore said:
I must glomp Odette she is an angel.... Just.. Gods I wanna hug her q-q
Ugh yes. I mean, I'm writing for her and I'm still squealing at her cuteness. She's just so sweet

AJ, once you get past his flirty exterior, I mean...He's still flirty but actually he's a sweetheart. And he won't offer Ari to be on his team either because he doesn't want to upset Balthazar. Ugh good gods AJ.

@BeamMeUpScotty FYI AJ is gonna ask about Hermes and Aphrodite teaming up in the next post, in a...er...round-about sort of way.

[QUOTE="Bubbly Brandi]So I'm pretty sure that I'm in love with AJ. xD

[/QUOTE]
Shhh Elijah has him xD Not that the idiot knows it... I knew I should have had him take lessons in love and stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back