• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Children of Olympus [Percy Jackson Roleplay]

@ModernRanger I don't know if you read my post yet, but if you had, I edited my post again, adding a few things I had forgotten since I re-read the post. :) Just to let you know!

Faction Before Blood]hey I'm not caught up on the ooc chat but is [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22957-munchkincora/ said:
@munchkincora[/URL] back? I'm bored and cant post until she does...
I think Cora's back. I saw her post here earlier

Faction Before Blood]hey I'm not caught up on the ooc chat but is [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22957-munchkincora/ said:
@munchkincora[/URL] back? I'm bored and cant post until she does...
Yeah sorry! I'm typing up for AJ now actually, I had to get some food in my system. xD

@Peaceswore Yes, hopefully! ^^ Ode is such a sweet girl, and her mother made her so delusional. "Your father was a wonderful person." PSH. People are going to like her and then not like her once Hades claims her. Oh man. I feel so bad for doing this to her.

Bubbly Brandi] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11917-peaceswore/ said:
@Peaceswore[/URL] Yes, hopefully! ^^ Ode is such a sweet girl, and her mother made her so delusional. "Your father was a wonderful person." PSH. People are going to like her and then not like her once Hades claims her. Oh man. I feel so bad for doing this to her.
Callie will stick up for her if she gets discriminated against! For one she always gets super maternal over younger campers and second she doesn't mind Hades cabin as long as she doesn't have to shadow travel

Last edited by a moderator:
ModernRanger said:
Plus I'll probably have Jethro kill Elijah so he can't corrupt her sweet nature.
I love that her and Elijah are...kind of opposite on the 'Hades children' scale. She just wants to talk to spirits and help them out, and talk with them, and make friends and then we have Elijah who just wants to mess stuff up. xD

ShurikenPhoenix said:
First of all...ouch! Second of all thank you for that lovely announcement :3 Can you still see straight love?
You're welcome! And I can, just a slight headache hahah.

[QUOTE="Bubbly Brandi]I love that her and Elijah are...kind of opposite on the 'Hades children' scale. She just wants to talk to spirits and help them out, and talk with them, and make friends and then we have Elijah who just wants to mess stuff up. xD

[/QUOTE]
Hey! He doesn't just want to mess stuff up! He wants to have fun~ ;)

Peaceswore said:
Hey! He doesn't just want to mess stuff up! He wants to have fun~ ;)
See and he will corrupt her with that attitude.
Elijah: "No, see it's just for fun! No hurting anyone."

Odette: "Oh well...I mean...That's okay then."

[QUOTE="Bubbly Brandi]See and he will corrupt her with that attitude.
Elijah: "No, see it's just for fun! No hurting anyone."

Odette: "Oh well...I mean...That's okay then."

[/QUOTE]
It's true though! If people get hurt its their fault for over reacting! Also I think its in his CS but he has a soft spot for kids. So really he wouldn't get her in trouble or anything like that. And he may act a bit more responsible. He kinda always wanted a sister or a brother.... Not too many though -_- He likes feeling special.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back