• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Children of Olympus [Percy Jackson Roleplay]

ShurikenPhoenix said:
She's so different, I love it! <3 But that's a given really
Thank you! I hope GM Ranger likes her too! <3.

I'm glad I made her different, whew, i was worried!

GM Ranger....why does that sound like a Title?

From now on, everyone is to call me My Lord Ranger

Last edited by a moderator:
@crucialstar

I was reading through your character sheet and I do have an issue so far. I'd like you to limit the animals your character is telepathic towards to sea animals and maybe horses. Being telepathic with anything does not make any sense.

ModernRanger said:
@crucialstar
I was reading through your character sheet and I do have an issue so far. I'd like you to limit the animals your character is telepathic towards to sea animals and maybe horses. Being telepathic with anything does not make any sense.
Okie dokie! I'll go and fix that!

Andddd it's done.

and if there's anything else, I'll do that too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lordvader59 said:
I feel like my char is being ignored...
Happens sometimes with a lot of people. Just remind them politely in OOC you interacted with them. I'm sure no one's doing it on purpose.

Lordvader59 said:
Yes I did, I may quit this as I am launching my Fallout RP tomorrow and need time for that, but I probably won't.
That's okay, if you decide to quit just let us know and have fun with your new RP :)

Lordvader59 said:
Yes I did, I may quit this as I am launching my Fallout RP tomorrow and need time for that, but I probably won't.
If you need someone to interact with you can talk to Elijah who's at the stables

@ShurikenPhoenix

Is there a plot going on in this RP or no?

Gotta have the appetizer before the main course yo. Gotta let everyone's characters meet and junk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back