• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Children of Olympus [Percy Jackson Roleplay]

I'm like dying and wheezing cause I read everything on the IC POST, OOC, the Overview, and I'm like *--*

#sonotstalking

crucialstar said:
I'm like dying and wheezing cause I read everything on the IC POST, OOC, the Overview, and I'm like *--*
#sonotstalking
We have a hardcore stalker on our hands people; my darling wifey, Twinkle :3 hi hi!

ShurikenPhoenix said:
We have a hardcore stalker on our hands people; my darling wifey, Twinkle :3 hi hi!
Hi my wifey <3. Would it be possible to join in the fun too? :o

munchkincora said:
Elijax.
Elijah: "What are you doing?"

giphy.gif

Elijax~ I like xD It will be interesting if this ship works out~

Elijah: *covers eyes with heavy blush on face* Where is your shirt!!?!?!? *takes a small peak....*

@ShurikenPhoenix, so my love, if my character is a new camper, would they need to be a certain age? And if I counted correctly, the boy and girl ratio is even right now? Or ;o

crucialstar said:
@ShurikenPhoenix, so my love, if my character is a new camper, would they need to be a certain age? And if I counted correctly, the boy and girl ratio is even right now? Or ;o
Unless I'm mistaken, going by the books they don't have to be any specific age. Usually they show up in their preteens-early teens though.

crucialstar said:
Campers are only have a cut off point of around 20 but a kid could be a camper at five really. Also yes right now numbers are even

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Campers are only have a cut off point of around 20 but a kid could be a camper at five really. Also yes right now numbers are even
Okie dokieeee!

I'm leaning towards the daughter of Poseidon :)

[QUOTE="Faction Before Blood]am I going to have a sister?! :D

[/QUOTE]
YES. CAUSE IM WORKING ON HER RIGHT NOW. <3

im almost done.

[QUOTE="Faction Before Blood]Yes! he is no longer alone!

[/QUOTE]
But I think , she won't know of her brother until she meets him :) cause she's going to be a new camper at the age of 16 even though she's older than Balthaaaaaa! Hehehehhe <3

@ShurikenPhoenix Haiiii!!! I was rereading some of the old roleplay and wishing it was still alive when I saw the link and then I saw Callie and I was like YASSS I MUST COME BACK xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back