• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Children of Olympus [Percy Jackson Roleplay]

Whenever I think of the name Balthazar, I think of the kid from the never ending story movies. That was his middle name...oh and also a demon from the tv show charmed lol

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Hey Facty, is Balthazar's face claim Jeremy Sumpter by any chance? @Faction Before Blood
Yes that is Jeremy Sumpter from around the time he played as Peter Pan

Lordvader59 said:
Also, I believe his name comes from Ace Balthazar, a minor character who appears in I believe 2 episodes of Regular Show.
I've never watched the Regular Show so no the name is not from that lol. I took the first name from a book series called Evernight and the last name from a character on Teen Wolf

Whoa! :o So much happened! I'm all caught up though, and typing my response now. Mostly just AJ being all like, "Elijah. You cutie with a bootie and a sense of humor." #Elijax4ever

munchkincora said:
Whoa! :o So much happened! I'm all caught up though, and typing my response now. Mostly just AJ being all like, "Elijah. You cutie with a bootie and a sense of humor." #Elijax4ever
Pssssssssst Elijah is a bi/pan (can totally be a thing~)

Omg, that would be the greatest thing! AJ being all like a Golden Retriever and trying to get Elijah to be chill and fun and make friends.

munchkincora said:
Omg, that would be the greatest thing! AJ being all like a Golden Retriever and trying to get Elijah to be chill and fun and make friends.
xD That would be great~ Seeing as Elijah is not the guy who has many friends...if any.... Annnnnd he has a tendency to cause more trouble then anything.

Peaceswore said:
xD That would be great~ Seeing as Elijah is not the guy who has many friends...if any.... Annnnnd he has a tendency to cause more trouble then anything.
*cough*

enhanced-buzz-23073-1363194334-7.jpg

[QUOTE="Faction Before Blood]Balthazar has more than enough candy to share

[/QUOTE]
Can confirm, Seymour has stolen half of it.

[QUOTE="Faction Before Blood]Balthazar has more than enough candy to share

[/QUOTE]
Yes he has pixie Stix which I find amusing since Pixie is my new nickname lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back