• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Children of Olympus [Percy Jackson Roleplay]

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]Nice to see you too!
Can I reserve a daughter of hestia?

[/QUOTE]
all yours! Just so you know, you have two days to complete a CS in case you need it :)

Ladies and Gentlemen, I declare that this Roleplay has officially begun. You are all free to post now.

Last edited by a moderator:
This message is to @Chara Angel of Death and @ShadyAce. Seeing as it has been a few days and you have failed to post your Character Sheets, your Reservations have now been released. You can only have these spaces if you post a character sheet and claim them. You can not reserve a spot again. Only a character sheet will suffice at this point. I hope to see your character sheets up ASAP.

@Bubbly Brandi, You have one more day to post a character sheet, otherwise your Reservation will be released as well. Please respond with your Character Sheet ASAP.

Last edited by a moderator:
ModernRanger said:
This message is to @Chara Angel of Death and @ShadyAce. Seeing as it has been a few days and you have failed to post your Character Sheets, your Reservations have now been released. You can only have these spaces if you post a character sheet and claim them. You can not reserve a spot again. Only a character sheet will suffice at this point. I hope to see your character sheets up ASAP.
@Bubbly Brandi, You have one more day to post a character sheet, otherwise your Reservation will be released as well. Please respond with your Character Sheet ASAP.
That's totally fine, hopefully I'll have it tomorrow, and if not then no harm no foul. I'll still work on the CS but if someone takes the other Ares spot I'll change her.

Thanks @ShurikenPhoenix ! I sometimes put too much love into my characters haha. And sure! It'd be awesome if our characters are friends. Best or not, I don't mind!

ShadyAce said:
Thanks @ShurikenPhoenix ! I sometimes put too much love into my characters haha. And sure! It'd be awesome if our characters are friends. Best or not, I don't mind!
Yay! they can be best friends then :)

Oooh, is there any chance I could be the Head of the Demeter cabin? If not it's all good... just wondering ^.^

I feel like Callie should just lean against the door of the big house with a bowl of popcorn while the camp turns into the outtakes from the Thriller music video xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back