• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Children of Olympus [Percy Jackson Roleplay]

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Well, Demeter doesn't get much attention so I'm sure she would be saying "pick me!" Hehe
Yeah, that's why I usually do her. Haha. But, if there is a chance ever that we can make two characters I'll jump at the chance xD

ShurikenPhoenix said:
For those of you yet to make a CS, this is just a notice to let you know that you have another two days to do so if you still wish to. If it is not completed by then the reserved place will be freed. Thanks guys :)
@Chara Angel of Death @ShadyAce @munchkincora @Faction Before Blood
Thanks for letting me know. I'm almost done with mine, I just have to finish up his personality and his history. Both of which I've already started on.

[QUOTE="Bubbly Brandi]Ooh! Would it be alright if I reserve a daughter of Ares? Hey @ShurikenPhoenix

[/QUOTE]
Yes bubbles, of course :)

This looks pretty fun! Can I put a tentative reserve on a child of Hephaestus? Also, is it a requirement to have read all of the books? I've read the Percy Jackson series though I don't remember much detail past the Sea of Monsters. Haven't even attempted to read the second series.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lurker said:
This looks pretty fun! Can I put a tentative reserve on a child of Hephaestus? Also, is it a requirement to have read all of the books? I've read the Percy Jackson series though I don't remember much detail past the Sea of Monsters. Haven't even attempted to read the second series.
You may reserve a Hephaestus kid. It helps to have read the books but if you need help just ask :)

Ack, I know. I thought about using his brother bu then I decided that Chris can't exactly pull off looking like an eighteen year old. xD

Okay so I'm just throwing this out there that I'm absolutely awful at face claims. I need some huge buff dude that can pass for a teenager. Would anyone hate me if I went Channing Tatum(He passed for a kid in 21 jump street! :P )/Taylor Lautner? Only two I can think of. Definitely open to ideas though.

Lurker said:
Okay so I'm just throwing this out there that I'm absolutely awful at face claims. I need some huge buff dude that can pass for a teenager. Would anyone hate me if I went Channing Tatum(He passed for a kid in 21 jump street! :P )/Taylor Lautner? Only two I can think of. Definitely open to ideas though.
You can always ask me about face claims! :D

set_zac_efron_shirtless.jpg

MV5BOTY3MDQzOTM5NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODg3MTQ0Nw@@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

sam-claflin-birthday-june-27-2013-gifs-clatcherson.jpg

I personally don't mind because heck he's hot! But when Ranger comes back we shall discuss and accept more people. Perhaps then we can start the RP.

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]Hi! Are you guys still accepting?

[/QUOTE]
Hi Vi! Yes, who would you like to reserve? And it's nice to see you round here again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back