• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Chaotic, Labyrinthine - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Lady Moldoma Lady Moldoma Caffeinated Joy Caffeinated Joy seasonedcat seasonedcat Shawdios Shawdios Juju Juju Tiguidi Tiguidi YsFanatic YsFanatic R U S T R U S T (And anyone I may have missed.)

Ok, I guess we can start to sort out initial character groups, if anyone has preferences. Keep in mind that the distance of the initial group members can be anyproximity within earshot, so get creative if you want.
Unless someone specifically wants to get grouped up with Neil or Mika, I don't mind being randomized into groups!

Pitching in what to expect from my three characters.

Azumi- Girl of a few words, but industrious and resourceful

Arlund- Has a eye for detail. Can remember nearly almost every event but has little to no combat training on anything. Also a comedy relief.

Alfred- Not built like a body builder but got that farmer's strength to lift objects that even a strongman human can't lift, responsible for others but hardly takes care of himself.

But yeah, totally want Azumi grouped with someone like Mildred. StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus

I believe Juju wanted to be with Charon. If there is a third in our group, I don't have preferences

Little note about Flame is that he’d very likely trigger any magic sensing ability with his presence. This is due to him being a magic generator for lack of a better term and the magic stored in him. I mention this because I vaguely remember a few characters in the character thread having that ability

Little note about Flame is that he’d very likely trigger any magic sensing ability with his presence. This is due to him being a magic generator for lack of a better term and the magic stored in him. I mention this because I vaguely remember a few characters in the character thread having that ability
Good to know! I suppose I should mention that, being a magicborn, Neil is likely to cause similar reactions himself. Magic batteries assemble, haha

OK, I've got two characters in mind, so here's a few details about them to give you an idea of what we're working with

First is an elf woman, Tricia Bourque from a modern day urban fantasy alternate earth where non humans and human have been coexisting in relative peace. She's the lead singer of an all female, all elf punk metal band, of moderate success, called Vicious McMuffins. She's straightforward, likes to have fun and is remarkably polite (something most people wouldn't expect from a punk metal singer), and has a good sense of humour. She would also trigger any magic sensing, since she does have a decent amount of mostly untrained raw ability (she dropped out of school to make music)

Next we have Niklas (no last name), from the same alternate earth, but not the same location. He doesn't know Tricia, but he may know of her, given vicious McMuffins moderate success. He is a dragon with albinism. He wears glasses and blue contacts, not because he needs them, but because he thinks they make him less "strange" looking. He has both a human form and dragon form. He's intelligent, very curious and has had a lifetime of combat training, up to a point. Isn't hostile, but has a hard time trusting humans.

Back to work I go!

Last edited:
May I offer you Alfred Carmen to be in Flame's squad? Shawdios Shawdios
Sure!
OK, I've got two characters in mind, so here's a few details about them to give you an idea of what we're working with

First is an elf woman, Tricia Bourque from a modern day urban fantasy alternate earth where non humans and human have been coexisting in relative peace. She's the lead singer of an all female, all elf punk metal band, of moderate success, called Vicious McMuffins. She's straightforward, likes to have fun and is remarkably polite (something most people wouldn't expect from a punk metal singer), and has a good sense of humour. She would also trigger any magic sensing, since she does have a decent amount of mostly untrained raw ability (she dropped out of school to make music)

Next we have Niklas (no last name), from the same alternate earth, but not the same location. He doesn't know Tricia, but he may know of her, given vicious McMuffins moderate success. He is a dragon with albinism. He wears glasses and blue contacts, not because he needs them, but because he thinks they make him less "strange" looking. He has both a human form and dragon form. He's intelligent, very curious and has had a lifetime of combat training, up to a point. Isn't hostile, but has a hard time trusting humans.

Back to work I go!
Fellow musical character! Flame would likely love geeking out about music with a fellow musician

Sure!

Fellow musical character! Flame would likely love geeking out about music with a fellow musician
I can assure you she would love geeking out about music with Flame. She looooves music (and so do I)

My apologies for the length of time it took; profiles are up! I think this is the first RP I've taken part in where we didn't have to do backgrounds. (Though I have them worked out).

I changed the voice I had put on Flame's sheet, due to me spending the entirety of today listening to the music artist I had put and realized his voice felt just right for a different OC. not to mention the new one appeared randomly on my Spotify and it simply clicked.

EEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeEEEEeEeEEEEEEe
I love animal farm, one of my favorite classic books
Mine too. It's been a while since I've last read it, so I'll be winging a few things, but when I realized I could totally make a character from that setting for this rp, I couldn't resist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back