• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Chaotic, Labyrinthine - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
IDEA, the rival to the McDonalds could be Wendy's

I guess the attacking creature can be wearing a red, braided wig! It gets mad it you take it off, too.

Also, I'm gonna be working on adding this stuff to the lore so that we don't have to flip through the pages to get to it.

Look at one floor/room being a junk food battlefield with smug Wendy's entities duking it out against monstrous clown things.

Pretty much.
Imagine you are on your way to lunch break from ya job and then no-clipped on the floor, or was the wall? Idk. Then ended up in this banger of a site.
_1.jpg

And meet people or creature you never thought was possible. That was the Arlund POV.

I just thought of a funny idea. Perhaps a group comes across a small mimic, captures it despite it's thrashing and snapping, and uses it against another Maze Creature.

Since just about everyone else has an image, I've included the face claim that I originally used for Charon in his CS.

I've added the mimics and the Watcher's Room to the Lore. The ball pit will probably be next.
If I was chased by some high lvl monster and theres a room/hall balls I have to go through. Then game over man. Toy balls hinder movements. x-X

The Ball Pit is up! Oops! Now for some new ideas.

• Vehicles, the Ancient Greek used chariot salesman who inhabits a parking garage.
  • The Organist: Plays the organ in a church-like room and sings "Lord, When You Came to the Seashore," and interminable sequel songs declaring "The Lord's" travels to various locations and his motives and actions there, including places like "The Farmyard" and the Empire State Building. She'll come in handy, but what she provides a solution to will be a surprise.

i added a refrence i made specifically for this RP to my character's sheet
Awesome!

It depends on when Caffeinated Joy Caffeinated Joy adds their character/s. I want to at least give them another day, since they said it might be a while, though there's no deadline for character creation even after we start.
Yeah let’s give them another day or two

Could we see/figure out who’s going to be grouped with who then? So those who take a while to write *cough cough* myself *cough cough* can start planning?

I'm getting started on my character(s) now. I got home this afternoon, and had to do some cleaning up I'd been avoiding for a few days. Adulthood is a trap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back