• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Chaotic, Labyrinthine - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus So how's the RP going to start? any restraints to post order?
Basically, the rp starts with everyone noclipping into the backrooms and there will be no posting order, though if things go too quickly for anyone I'll impose a ten minute wait time so that everyone has time to compose their posts. Right now I'm gonna try and start on the main thread. I probably won't post for all of my characters at once to begin with, just letting everyone know.

Basically, the rp starts with everyone noclipping into the backrooms and there will be no posting order, though if things go too quickly for anyone I'll impose a ten minute wait time so that everyone has time to compose their posts. Right now I'm gonna try and start on the main thread. I probably won't post for all of my characters at once to begin with, just letting everyone know.
can I put up my bit? I've been writing since my character's group was confirmed. so im done now XD its a bit long though 0-0.

Don't be shy with imposing the wait time. With differing time zones, I'm pretty sure it'd be easy for someone to miss a lot of posts and get lost simply because they were sleeping xD

Don't be shy with imposing the wait time. With differing time zones, I'm pretty sure it'd be easy for someone to miss a lot of posts and get lost simply because they were sleeping xD
yup, dont be shy with it, im typically not awake when ive noticed this OOC is the most active

This is gonna be me fr x'D

A limit wouldn't bother me, I generally like to give people time to respond after posting unless there's a valid in character reason to go faster. Such as a private conversation between two characters

A limit wouldn't bother me, I generally like to give people time to respond after posting unless there's a valid in character reason to go faster. Such as a private conversation between two characters
yeah i like this idea. I tend to be a bit slower at responses so some sort of slow mode would be appreciated!

Yeah, like with our initial group of 4 that Charon is in, I typically would wait until either a few days had passed or two people had responded before posting again. If someone asks Charon a question, then I might go sooner to answer the question but that would be about it until the previous criteria had been met. That's generally the kind of posting pattern I follow and it does vary a bit depending on group size and overall posting speed

whenever im in a GRP I tag whoever controls the character(s) my character is interacting with/around so things dont get lost in the posts, especially for one like this where we're split up and in mini groups.

Slow mode it is then, and yes, you can post for your characters. I'm just working on my in-character post right now.

The link is here

Would Charon's sensors pick up anything supernatural about the labyrinth at all? Or would they fail to get any readings at all from the structure? StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus

I dont usually write as much as I did in my first post! First posts always include a lot of set up so they tend to be long for me 😅
especially since characters aren't within each other's line of sight

Kept my first post a bit shorter for now to both give others a chance to react to Charon and also because I don't want to do too much until I know what his sensors are getting

Does the structure give off any kinds of readings at all, even mundane ones? Its fine if it doesn't, I just want to make sure I have the right information for him to react to

It can even be simple stuff like if the walls are wood vs stone. Don't need to know particular types or densities, Charon's sensors are not geared for that, but if he can't detect that he may test it in the near future to find out

It can even be simple stuff like if the walls are wood vs stone. Don't need to know particular types or densities, Charon's sensors are not geared for that, but if he can't detect that he may test it in the near future to find out
The materials read as whatever they are, so they do give off readings. For instance, the Manila Maze is cinder block behind the wallpaper.

He'll only sense anything supernatural if someone else, even a Maze Creature, is near and has supernatural powers, or if the architecture is about to shift.

About 5 feet and 9 inches in modern measurements.
Thank you, I asked because I might have Alfred kneel from time to time. AFS.PNG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back