• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

Huh, it just hit me. I should gone over this with @LeSoraAmari since Hibiki is the Hoenn champion. I believe in his backstory he rebuilt the league and made sure his gym leaders were tough as hell.

That was terrible planning on my end.

Elysium said:
@Assailant - Sure. I was still planning on having mossdeep be a double battle anyway, potentially with a different leader, so two on two is fair.
@Jose Prime - Let's ask @LeSoraAmari about this before we start the battle. That way if you need to make changes you can.
So would we do Zak and Max vs. The gym leaders? Because Max's pokemon are all hovering in the level 60 - 70 range, so how could it be a fight like that? The pokemon are either too weak for Max, or too strong for Zak.

Max could just pull his punches? I was planning on having him do that anyway.

You guys are correct, Hibiki made his goal to rebuild the league and he had done just that. He's reformed it to be the toughest yet, hardly anyone even makes it past the second elite four.

When he became champion, reforming the league was his top priority~

Well Hibiki's league is the toughest, so who's to say they wouldn't be a challenge for Max? If there's no way of balancing it out, Zak could just battle on his own. Either that or Max could be giving advice to him the while time.

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]It's not to late to change that.

[/QUOTE]
Alas, I have a case of the lazy today. I'm afraid I cannot win against it.

@Halohbottech

You'd think a captain in the WPF would be trying to contact the Director after that massive Rocket attack. Instead of . . . going about business as a regular trainer

@KageYuuki

Multiple reasons why that's not happening. One, he's on his break, and while justice is the first thing on his mind nine out of ten times, he doesn't want to approach the director about anything rocket related due to his past.

Along with that, though he'd like to capture Team Rocket, with few to no leads, he'd be going on a random goose chase all over Hoenn, and he'd ruin his vacation.

Plus, now that he has Eddie trailing him, he personally doubts he can ditch him, and no way he's getting some random kid in on what he's doing.

Look, if Dante finds him, or another member of WPF does, then great. He'll deal. But if not, then for him, it's business as usual as if he were but a normal trainer.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]You'd think the Director himself would've made some kind of call to the WPF HQ or something.

[/QUOTE]
I've been wondering this for a little while now . . . .

@Elysium Just to give you a heads up, I probably won't be able to post during the rest of the week and weekend due to work.

So if you put up a post and I don't reply, you know why.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]So Blair has supernatural powers right?

[/QUOTE]
Not really, no. Just takes advantage of having two powerful psychic types at her side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back