• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

@LeSoraAmari - Alaric has a fairly tidy house, since he's rarely there, but for because he's wounded, he probably didn't care about recycling and trashing his empties and leftovers. So for the sake of you not having to edit your post, he's messy at the moment.

I'd go with its messy because Aphrodite isn't there xD she seems to be the one keeping things from falling apart with them

Hey guys. It's finals and I can't seem to find the time to write at all. I'm giving my character over to the GM until this is all finished. Sorry.

Onikmey said:
Hey guys. It's finals and I can't seem to find the time to write at all. I'm giving my character over to the GM until this is all finished. Sorry.
It's cool man. I have AP testing and finals as well.

jesus poop Eddie be a little more freaking adorable why don't you.

also, @SpicyLickiTounge don't call me unimportant! Just because I'm not adorable doesn't mean I'm not important!

how r00d

To all involved w/ me - I can't post tonight. I'll get started on the Gym Battle and the next part of the Baelok/Alaric shitstorm tomorrow.

So, @Elysium, how will Gym Battles be handled, exactly? Sorry if I missed a post, or you've posted something about it earlier, but I just wanted to know.

@Halohbottech - set it up, and I'll play the part of the Gym leader. Note that most of the previous gym leaders are gone. I'll make new ones to make a fresh challenge.

@Elysium Oh, woops. Already posted Winona in the iCRP... Sorry about that. Kind of forgot what kind of RP this was with Eddie being as bubbly as he was.

Thanks for the clarification. Sorry about the confusion on my end.

SpicyLickiTounge said:
The drapion. Susan really knows how to hold a grudge.
Oh.....I feel really dumb haha. This whole time I thought Eddie had a stalker or just someone he didn't want to run into...

I mean, I would too if a giant friggin' scorpion tried to eat me.

It'd be even worse if the thing was sentient... Like Laiper is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back