• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Except a higher kill count..... and sanity xD

[/QUOTE]
Confirmed, anyway. Alaric was black ops. Most of Alaric's files are even beyond Dante's clearance level, since they don't exist.

So, I'm trying to come up with a reason that the swarm of beedrill did not attack the moving Alaric while he was here. Baelok doesn't have that kind of fine control (yet) and they were going to swarm anything that moved. Any ideas?

Onikmey said:
So, I'm trying to come up with a reason that the swarm of beedrill did not attack the moving Alaric while he was here. Baelok doesn't have that kind of fine control (yet) and they were going to swarm anything that moved. Any ideas?
Too preoccupied swarming around Dante and Gemini's attract to give a flying fuck about the guy that smells like cheap booze? xD

Ah hates cheap alcohol. Fucks me up.

And yes, Alaric will share. He enjoys having drinking buddies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Onikmey said:
Sadly, i think they get more aggressive when trying to mate
And wouldn't the female's get pissed off seeing the male's get attracted to another female, a different species at that

Are people going to be allowed to catch legendary Pokemon in the future? The only reason I ask is because I think Blair or Iudyr should try and catch Darkrai. I think it would be pretty sweet if Blair had Darkrai to use nightmares to break people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are we playing where there's only one of each legendary or are we playing where some have lots of that species and they're just super hard to find?

@Elysium I forgot, what's your position on HM moves again? As in, does a pokemon need to know them to do their corresponding action? If not, I was thinking of replacing Pidgeot's "Fly" and Lapras's "Surf" with more useful things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back