• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Dante:"..... Why is it I'm the only sane person here?! "

[/QUOTE]
Ravyn: *gives dirty look*

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Dante:"..... Why is it I'm the only sane person here?! "

[/QUOTE]
KageYuuki said:
Hibiki: *Further enhances the dirty look with a dirty look of his own directed at Dante*

The Metabomb is going to happen guys. It's been a while are you all prepared?

Last edited by a moderator:
KageYuuki said:
You hang around me. That already throws your sanity into question.

LeSoraAmari said:
Hibiki: *Further enhances the dirty look with a dirty look of his own directed at Dante*
The Metabomb is going to happen guys. It's been a while are you all prepared?
And you make it a point to drop out of the sky like a bloody meteorite. So don't give me that look >>

Elysium said:
@Jose Prime - I can start the gym battle whenever tonight. I'll be heading to the gym and dinner soon so I won't be on but afterwards I'm wide open.
Sounds good. I'm still at work and it looks like I'll be getting off late, so it works out. I won't be on too late tonight, but we can at least get it started.

Elysium said:
Alaric will start all of the shit this RP has to offer. I make that my personal goal for this RP.
Dante: "dammit Alaric.... It's bad enough I have to run a daycare for pokemon eggs and childish pokemon adults, now I have to keep a bunch of HUMAN adults in line too... I do NOT get paid enough for this shit...."

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]You hang around me. That already throws your sanity into question.
And you make it a point to drop out of the sky like a bloody meteorite. So don't give me that look >>

[/QUOTE]
Not just any meteorite, the metabomb d:

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Dante: "dammit Alaric.... It's bad enough I have to run a daycare for pokemon eggs and childish pokemon adults, now I have to keep a bunch of HUMAN adults in line too... I do NOT get paid enough for this shit...."

[/QUOTE]
Alaric : Stop being such a pushover pansy then.

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Dante: You know, sometimes you make me regret letting you out of that cage...

[/QUOTE]
Alaric: Sometimes I regret your existence. *Drinks*

SpicyLickiTounge said:
*Takes bite*
Dante: Better?

Alaric: Fuck you

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back