• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]And it's worse when your coworkers are getting on your nerves! Granted, they're not doing it on purpose...

[/QUOTE]
I know that feeling all to well. I have some coworkers who purposely try to get on my nerves and I hate them with a a passion.

KageYuuki said:
Add in shitty customers and you're in for a fun day!
My fucking weekend so far. ^^

Pretty much all of my coworkers are alright. But most of the customers I get? Eh...

Scrubnoppon said:
Sounds good. My bad on the description part. I thought I had one but I forgot to add it. Whoops! Anyway, I'll add some more to that and the bio. Thanks for all the help!
Glad to hear it. Can't wait to have you join the RP!

KageYuuki said:
Pretty much all of my coworkers are alright. But most of the customers I get? Eh...
I get a decent mixture of both most days. There are good days though when everything falls into place perfectly and I don't have to deal with anyone's BS.

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Glad to hear it. Can't wait to have you join the RP!

[/QUOTE]
Thanks! Also, I added some stuff to spice it up. Once again thanks for all the help.

@Onikmey What would happen (theoretically) if Gregor were to shoot Baelok in the head? Would his emotional control over the bugs cease?

(I'm not saying Gregor would this is just a hypothetical situation).

I swear somewhere it was mentioned Baelok's blood could send pokemon into a frenzy, but I'm not sure

So Dante's turning himself into a mini hive to get the bugs off Baelok... should be interesting to see how this plays out xD

Sorry, I've done a bad job explaining things again. Baelok doesn't control the bugs. Baelok constantly makes pheromones, most of which he's not even aware of (like the pheromones that bugs use to tell where everyone is and how to space themselves, or making Baelok seem like a bug to them), some of which are voluntary (marking a food source or making two separate species seem like one hive to the insects, as with the angry durant colony), and some involuntarily come out during times of great stress (Panic and Anger). The voluntary ones did not show up in the project S.W.A.R.M. files, as he never used them while he was being experimented on. He doesn't control the individual insects, but he usually has a general idea of how they will respond to things from living around them so long (one of the reasons he is afraid when he noticed the many bugs rather than feeling safe. He knows that shaking the egg is bad and he's holding it). His personal team reacts in specific ways because they live together and communicate really well. However, the monster side can control the insects much better than he can (haven't decided if it can control on an individual level or not).

@Throne Trinity I imagine shooting him in the head would be like stabbing a queen of a colony. Firstly, he would die. Secondly, every insect of his hive would be very angry and try to kill everything.

@One Mean Ghost That actually works and I love it. Dante has the awkward scenario of having every drone trying to mate with him right now, and anyone that moves other than him (and Baelok if he calms down) will still be swarmed, but that was brilliant.

Onikmey said:
Sorry, I've done a bad job explaining things again. Baelok doesn't control the bugs. Baelok constantly makes pheromones, most of which he's not even aware of (like the pheromones that bugs use to tell where everyone is and how to space themselves, or making Baelok seem like a bug to them), some of which are voluntary (marking a food source or making two separate species seem like one hive to the insects, as with the angry durant colony), and some involuntarily come out during times of great stress (Panic and Anger). The voluntary ones did not show up in the project S.W.A.R.M. files, as he never used them while he was being experimented on. He doesn't control the individual insects, but he usually has a general idea of how they will respond to things from living around them so long (one of the reasons he is afraid when he noticed the many bugs rather than feeling safe. He knows that shaking the egg is bad and he's holding it). His personal team reacts in specific ways because they live together and communicate really well. However, the monster side can control the insects much better than he can (haven't decided if it can control on an individual level or not).
@Throne Trinity I imagine shooting him in the head would be like stabbing a queen of a colony. Firstly, he would die. Secondly, every insect of his hive would be very angry and try to kill everything.

@One Mean Ghost That actually works and I love it. Dante has the awkward scenario of having every drone trying to mate with him right now, and anyone that moves other than him (and Baelok if he calms down) will still be swarmed, but that was brilliant.
You expect anything short of brilliance from the Demon King?LOL xD as for awkward... Dante has exactly zero fucks to give xD HE sees the whole scenario as his responsibility since it was caused by Luca and Zora being silly, so he's taking responsibility for it. He can stay calm enough where they'll eventually get bored and buzz off as long as Baelok calms himself xD

Scrubnoppon said:
Okay I'm a bit confused on the plot, can someone give me a quick run down of the story?
Part one:

There was a war 6 years ago versus team rocket. During this war there were 5 soldiers that stood out. They were dubbed the 5 kings (like chess). Only 3 survived the war though. Also during the war Team Rocket started several projects to combat the Kings. Only one is known of publicly. Project Swarm was an attempt to merge bug Pokemon with humans, because of the humans natural fear of bugs.

Scrubnoppon said:
Well, any synops
is will do.
Hmmm well there's three different story lines going on right now. Dante, Ravyn, and Gregor were on their way to Alaric's house. That group is most likely going to start a manhunt for Giovanni.

Zak and Max are two normal trainers, with Zak on a journey to become stronger now. Max is out to collect every pokemon out there.

Zenith and Eddie are just traveling. I'm not sure what their individual goals are.

Part 2:

The projects had little to no success but there were a couple promising candidates though. Baelok (@Onikmey ) being one of them. Eventually the WPF found out about this and destroyed the bases but Baelok escaped. 6 years after this all goes down is where this RP takes place. Each year there is a memorial for the fallen heroes of this devastating world war. The day after this memorial (which is held at mount pyre) Team Rocket makes a come back, declaring to the world that they never left and are back with a vengeance. They blew up Mount Pyre. People died. Now everyone is doing their own thing around Hoenn trying to figure themselves out and /or take down team rocket. (Like Jose said^^).

The undertaker and Blair are Rocket admins trying to take over the world.

Nyx is hunting Baelok, Blair, the Undertaker, and (Max?)

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Hmmm well there's three different story lines going on right now. Dante, Ravyn, and Gregor were on their way to Alaric's house. That group is most likely going to start a manhunt for Giovanni.
Zak and Max are two normal trainers, with Zak on a journey to become stronger now. Max is out to collect every pokemon out there.

Zenith and Eddie are just traveling. I'm not sure what their individual goals are.

[/QUOTE]
That's perfect. Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back