• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

Zak and Max are in Mossdeep City. Everyone else should be near Fortree City. Genesis is traveling towards Mauville. And the new guy is at Sailporte(?) City

Jose Prime] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10555-assailant/ said:
@Assailant[/URL] I am in no hurry at all, just wanted to know if you say my reply or not.
Sorry, as I said (I THINK it was on this thread,) Danganronpa has caught my attention and held it in a head lock. I've seen your post, but I dunno how to reply.

In TOTALLY unrelated news, I'm a bit behind on posts. If anyone could just briefly catch me up, I'd be much obliged.

I'm about 2 pages behind.

jfc eddie goddamn simmons simultaneously makes me give up my sides to the universe and give up my brain to migraines

HOW IS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER THIS GOSHDARN POWERFUL!?

We need to start a movement to nerf this completely overpowered and incredibly evil character immediately guys. No joke. His power is great enough to reach through screens and destroy lives. We need to petition his power.

#nerfthesimmons

Join me today, and we can stop this heartless monster.

Sorry I've been inactive for the past day in a half-ish. I've been busy with work things. I just caught up on all the posts and the only thing I can say is if Gregor and Eddie meet I would love to see them exchange notes on detective work xD .

Gregor: "...So then after surveying the scene and looking for any forensic evidence I'll usually send my findings to a lab and then use the acquired data to cross reference previous notes on suspect characters and the area as a whole. With this information I can slowly narrow down locations the perpetrator might live in and and what kind of person I'm looking for. After spending hours on the streets and in public archives I'll usually have brought my search down to two suspects. I can the stake out their... blah blah blah... legal stuff legal stuff Justice! What do you do to find offenders of the law?"

Eddie: "I walk around with a magnifying glass until my dumb luck brings me to what ever it is I desire!"

Gregor: "...Unfucking believable..."

The hilarious thing is that Zenith technically is an offender of the law.

The lines are all connecting, I see...

Hmm...

Before my thesis can be presented, I must gather more evidence! (An excuse for me to go to sleep, guys. Gn.)

Scrubnoppon said:
Alright. I have a character up. I'll hop in when I get approved!
If you get accepted... Lol just kidding.

I looked through your character and I have a couple pointers for you. Number one is that there is nothing on your characters appearance. A picture or short description should suffice. Another thing is adding more description on your character would be nice. Just how they act and a little more about their past will help your chances of getting in. So far all I can tell from your character is that their nice, fun and easy to talk to and their dad works for team rocket but Warren doesn't like team rocket. That seems fairly surface level so just a little bit more about them would be good. After those minor changes you should be A okay :]. Of course this is all speculation from the SIC so you can tell me to go take my opinion and fuck myself with it and just wait to hear from the big scary boss man (I'm talking about you @Elysium ;P).

Hope you get accepted!

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Right! It's the fucking worst.

[/QUOTE]
And it's worse when your coworkers are getting on your nerves! Granted, they're not doing it on purpose...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back