• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

Throne Trinity]Part 2: The projects had little to no success but there were a couple promising candidates though. Baelok ([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31429-onikmey/ said:
@Onikmey[/URL] ) being one of them. Eventually the WPF found out about this and destroyed the bases but Baelok escaped. 6 years after this all goes down is where this RP takes place. Each year there is a memorial for the fallen heroes of this devastating world war. The day after this memorial (which is held at mount pyre) Team Rocket makes a come back, declaring to the world that they never left and are back with a vengeance. They blew up Mount Pyre. People died. Now everyone is doing their own thing around Hoenn trying to figure themselves out and /or take down team rocket. (Like Jose said^^).
Okay that helps out a lot. Thank you

Even Eddie's pokemon are cute! I swear, Eddie and his team are going to take over the world with their adorable-ness!

While I would love to get a post in for Blair and Ravyn tonight I've been having internet issues like you wouldn't believe today . . . . I'm about ready to punt the router out a window.

@Onikmey don't wait on me for a post with Ravyn, not like she can really do anything right now anyway. (Aside from getting frustrated with Al)

I'm actually not awake enough to write well, and I don't wanna give you a poor story. I'll definitely write tomorrow though.

@Assailant I hate to ask, but is it OK if Zak and Max separate for a tiny bit? I would really like to start his gym battle with @Elysium within the next three days.

I know you said you have some block, I don't want to seem like I'm rushing or anything.

Jose Prime] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10555-assailant/ said:
@Assailant[/URL] I hate to ask, but is it OK if Zak and Max separate for a tiny bit? I would really like to start his gym battle with @Elysium within the next three days.
I know you said you have some block, I don't want to seem like I'm rushing or anything.
It's fine.

Huh . . . good question . . . granted there's a lot of background noise right now thanks to Beedrills buzzing

They may hear it, but I think it's too far away to agitate them (Luckily for Dante and Baelok).

IF it was closer, it might set them off, but it's far enough away where they likely woudn't give two fucks.

I wonder... wouldn't it be hilarious if Dante had a pretty nasty pollen allergy?

Like, when the Beedrill finally leave he's covered in a rash, throat swelling, etc xD

Onikmey said:
I always thought of beedrill as wasps rather than bees.
True, but they'd still likely be covered in pollen, which would righteously suck if Dante had a pollen issue xD

Wait, aren't Zenith and Eddie a lot closer to Fortree than the rest? They stayed at a pokecenter inn, so I doubt they're far away enough to not upset the bugs

Last edited by a moderator:
They are in Fortree, but the rest of us are near Al's house which is just outside the town

Bloody hell.

I thought I had posted but turns out I didn't, and my draft has since then been deleted so I'll have to start over. Once again, I'd like to apologise for my inactivity.

In busy preparing for assignments at the minute but my post will be up by the end of the night~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back