• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

Maybe yeah.

On an unrelated note I find This is War by Thirty Seconds to Mars fitting for this thread xD

Throne Trinity: Oh boy it's Friday! I have the rest of today and the weekend to have fun!

Coworker: Hey man, whats our commission schedule like for this weekend?

Throne Trinity: Hmm, I'm not sure let me check. *Checks calendar*... Fuck...

Coworker: What is it?

Throne Trinity: *Shows calendar*

Coworker: Dear god have mercy on us all.

Moral of the story: Uuuuuuuuuuuuuugh!

Damn it, I wanted to hop on, but I ended up taking a nap. Hopefully I don't miss out on anything over the next few days.

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Wait so wtf just happened?

[/QUOTE]
Baelok uses pheromones to control insects, and that seems tied to emotion.

Guess who was beyond pissed about the girls dropping that egg?

Surprise: guess what Baelok's biggest fear is?

Being eaten alive by insects.

Guess what could happen to him right now if he jostles that egg too much?

Being eaten alive by insects.

Whenever Baelok feels something strongly, it brings insects, which typically make him afraid, which brings more insects.

I honestly hope that all of this route becomes covered in insects and it just becomes a really intense starring contest between our party and the bugs.

So, a swarm of beedrill surrounds the group, some venomoth has summoned rain, the scythers are hiding somewhere waiting to strike, yanmega are also buzzing around the group. And Baelok is practically crying out of fear.

And I imagine, though not intentionally, the war veterans are going to respond with violence.

Yup, shit is gonna hit the fan.

Baelok hinted that standing still is the most viable option in his "fear speech". I hope Dante and Ravyn and everyone else would have picked up on that. I know Gregor would because he's observant as fuck.

Close: the moths were Masquerain. There's also Surskit and Durant in the grass. I tried to only use pokemon that would like it in that environment. High grasses and ponds/lakes. The beedrill and durant were working on making a hatchery (does that apply to insects?) in the forest nearby.

Onikmey said:
Close: the moths were Masquerain. There's also Surskit and Durant in the grass. I tried to only use pokemon that would like it in that environment. High grasses and ponds/lakes. The beedrill and durant were working on making a hatchery (does that apply to insects?) in the forest nearby.
Some insects have "hatcheries".

KageYuuki said:
Dante and Ravyn already know attacking Baelok is a bad idea. Al's team . . .
Let's just hope Gardevoir is perceptive enough and able to tell the rest of the team that doing anything too Baelok is a no no.

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Let's just hope Gardevoir is perceptive enough and able to tell the rest of the team that doing anything too Baelok is a no no.

[/QUOTE]
Or Dante and/or Ravyn are able to tell them not to do anything before they actually do. Hopefully movement of the mouth isn't enough to set the bugs on a frenzy.

I'm sure that everyone will make interesting stories no matter what they decide to do. Feel free to not stay still as well. Staying still is how Baelok survives these kinds of swarms, but you may find a different way. You can probably expect that moving will piss off the insects though.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Or Dante and/or Ravyn are able to tell them not to do anything before they actually do. Hopefully movement of the mouth isn't enough to set the bugs on a frenzy.

[/QUOTE]
Onikmey said:
I'm sure that everyone will make interesting stories no matter what they decide to do. Feel free to not stay still as well. Staying still is how Baelok survives these kinds of swarms, but you may find a different way. You can probably expect that moving will piss off the insects though.
I think Gregor is probably just gonna stand still. He did just buy a new trench coat after the last one was torn up by Baelok's swarm, I doubt he wants that to happen again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back