• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

Hey guys, I'm not gonna be able to respond for a few days. It's been really slow so unless it picks up a lot while I'm gone in not too worried. I'm looking forward to reading everyone's stories soon! :)

Because Gregor is there and I like to give people a chance to react before continuing on with whatever I was gonna do.

I feel like that moment in deathnote, where the detective and the killer are playing a game of tennis and both are trying to find a way to determine who the other's identity is, but it's just a game of tennis.

Onikmey said:
I feel like that moment in deathnote, where the detective and the killer are playing a game of tennis and both are trying to find a way to determine who the other's identity is, but it's just a game of tennis.
That happened? I don't remember that, but it's been a good while since I last watched DeathNote

death%20note%20tennis.jpg

Onikmey said:
It makes me laugh, because they're both so friendly with one another but they're trying to kill each other.
I might have to watch it again, because I can't remember how Light was caught. I mean, come on, killing someone just by writing their name in a notebook, there's no evidence left behind. But he must've screwed up somehow somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back