• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]I sense a disturbance in the Force... Like something is about to go horribly, horribly wrong...

[/QUOTE]
When doesn't something go horribly wrong? xD

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Is Baelok's yellow eye Alaric's missing eye?! Going all mangekyo sharingan up in here lol xD

[/QUOTE]
Unfortunately, Al has silver eyes.

And sorry for the confusion, I'll edit my post.

Elysium said:
Sure, whenever you feel like it.
Well, like I said, I'm wanted on Assailant to reply. So perhaps sometime next week? Though of I can, I'd like to get to it this weekend. Especially since it seems the next attack is going to happen soon

Last edited by a moderator:
I messaged Bum Bear yesterday, to see if was still in. I haven't heard anything from Dialga, so Yuuki can have that spot if want.

Trinity suggested her acting as Undertaker's right hand or Second in Command. She can fill in for him if need be but usually acts as an advisor/does whatever the hell she feels like

KageYuuki said:
Trinity suggested her acting as Undertaker's right hand or Second in Command. She can fill in for him if need be but usually acts as an advisor/does whatever the hell she feels like
That makes sense

Onikmey said:
Can Baelok feel Aphrodite poking around his mind?
I would imagine anyone would feel that.

KageYuuki said:
IMO it might depend on how sensitive he is to psychic types/techniques.
I think he just means feeling her. I don't think he could push her out or anything, but he could definitely feel the tingling sensation of having your mind probed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back