• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]How is everyone's day going?

[/QUOTE]
Sadly, it's my sunday, so I ain't doing crap! Lol no I think there are things be done haha

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Sadly, it's my sunday, so I ain't doing crap! Lol no I think there are things be done haha

[/QUOTE]
Sometimes doing nothing is the best though.

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]I feel like he may be a tad salty about what happened. If he's still with us I look forward to more flying whale antics.

[/QUOTE]
Wrong player trinity, lol.

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]How is everyone's day going?

[/QUOTE]
My day is being spent cursing The Ghost of Gym Days Past. That asshole overworked my body so now I can't raise my arms over my head... DAMN YOU SHOULDER DAY!!!!

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]My day is being spent cursing The Ghost of Gym Days Past. That asshole overworked my body so now I can't raise my arms over my head... DAMN YOU SHOULDER DAY!!!!

[/QUOTE]
That sucks man. I gotta say though I don't really work on my shoulders that much so I can't say I know that feel.

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]That sucks man. I gotta say though I don't really work on my shoulders that much so I can't say I know that feel.

[/QUOTE]
I didn't work on them for about a year and a half and I regret it immensely. My arms have size and definition but since my shoulders don't, it makes my arms look smaller... Now I'm playing catch up to try and get my shoulders caught up to the rest of me... x.x smh..

Ooo that sounds interesting :0

Writing lore is always fun, I might write something about Hibiki that doesn't involve Metabomb:0

Elysium said:
I'll be posting as Baelok, Alaric, and two sets of Gym leaders tonight it seems. Busybusybusy.
I'm sorry. I just figured Liza and Tate would still be alive since they became gym leaders at a very young age. I think they were like 7 or 8 when they became gym leaders.

So in my head it made sense that they would be older now. I'm sorry if you're feeling overwhelmed.

Elysium said:
I'll be posting as Baelok, Alaric, and two sets of Gym leaders tonight it seems. Busybusybusy.
Can Max challenge the gym leaders (Sorry for piling more work on you, I just need to know if he's allowed to.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back