• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]I thought because of the fact she can break a person's soul she had some kind of ability.

[/QUOTE]
Nah, the psychology of torture is an interesting subject. It doesn't take special powers to shatter a person and reshape them into something that follows you without question.

KageYuuki said:
Nah, the psychology of torture is an interesting subject. It doesn't take special powers to shatter a person and reshape them into something that follows you without question.
Even still, that could create a powerful foe if they rebound.

*cough**cough* Nyx *cough**choke*

Eh . . . you're far more likely to end up with a broken, PTSD ridden, bastardized shell of whoever they once were.

But yes, we're all very aware of Nyx...

KageYuuki said:
Eh . . . you're far more likely to end up with a broken, PTSD ridden, bastardized shell of whoever they once were.
But yes, we're all very aware of Nyx...
You say that like they're different things.

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Are they not? Nyx is more of a sociopath then a shell.

[/QUOTE]
( ;) )

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]That sly wink is off putting.

[/QUOTE]
I'm debating when to go more into his history.

I was going to do a post, but I have a raging headache and an exam to study for. I'll have to get it tomorrow. Sorry guys.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]So if there's genetically altered humans, what's to say Team Rocket doesn't have genetically altered pokemon?

[/QUOTE]
That's..... already been mentioned actually xD

KageYuuki said:
Well I mean there was Mewtwo . . . .
[QUOTE="Jose Prime]So if there's genetically altered humans, what's to say Team Rocket doesn't have genetically altered pokemon?

[/QUOTE]
And that didn't end in their favor. Best not to tamper with diamonds... highly, highly destructive diamonds.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Son of a bitch......well then, what's to say they don't have an army of them waiting to unleashed upon Hoenn?

[/QUOTE]
Funds?

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Really? When?

[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure it's in the lore, if not it was in Dante's backstory xD

There was genetically modified pokemon in the Last Battle. None survived, but it's been done. As for now... yeah, funding stops them from really doing it again.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Son of a bitch......well then, what's to say they don't have an army of them waiting to unleashed upon Hoenn?

[/QUOTE]
Staff is kind of lacking at the moment as well . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back