• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Iudyr maybe a contributing factor to that problem.

[/QUOTE]
More than likely, much to Blair's annoyance no doubt.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]I would imagine it's just Blair and Ludyr now. Them and a bunch of grunts....

[/QUOTE]
maybe, maybe not. You'll just have to wait and see. We got secrets.

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Probably.
Blair: You really need to stop killing our assets

Iudyr: But they're just so... stabable

[/QUOTE]
Dante: *munching on popcorn* I have to agree. They are quite stabable. They've got that death scream nailed too. You know that one from Star Wars? Yeah, they've got that shit down. Anyone else want popcorn?

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Dante: *munching on popcorn* I have to agree. They are quite stabable. They've got that death scream nailed too. You know that one from Star Wars? Yeah, they've got that shit down. Anyone else want popcorn?

[/QUOTE]
Nyx: Man, I love the Wilhelm scream. *takes popcorn*

Assailant said:
Nyx: Man, I love the Wilhelm scream. *takes popcorn*
Dante: THANK YOU I always forget the name of it.. *shakes head* But yeah, Team Rocket personnel have it down perfectly. Do you guys make them practice it or something, or does it come to them naturally?

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Dante: THANK YOU I always forget the name of it.. *shakes head* But yeah, Team Rocket personnel have it down perfectly. Do you guys make them practice it or something, or does it come to them naturally?

[/QUOTE]
Nyx: I overheard some of their conversations. Pretty sure it was mandatory training for them. *shrugs*

Iudyr: We actually have an official team rocket choir and all the grunts will harmonize their Wilhelm screams. It's quiet a sight to be hold and I'm exceedingly happy with the progress we've made.

Well.....I've been thinking, since it's literally just two characters belonging to Team Rocket. I've been thinking of making a second character who would be part of Rocket.

My problems are, I've never handled two characters before, and I don't know how I could pull off a bad guy. I've never played as a villain before.

Blair's actually my first villain xD But yeah, multiple characters can sometimes be tricky. Technically I'm playing 12 because all the Pokemon have their own personalities.

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Iudyr: We actually have an official team rocket choir and all the grunts will harmonize their Wilhelm screams. It's quiet a sight to be hold and I'm exceedingly happy with the progress we've made.

[/QUOTE]
Blair: *Just looks at Undertaker, eyebrow slowly raised*

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Iudyr: We actually have an official team rocket choir and all the grunts will harmonize their Wilhelm screams. It's quiet a sight to be hold and I'm exceedingly happy with the progress we've made.

[/QUOTE]
Dante: You should be. I was wondering why there was a harmony last time I mowed through them. I should have known there was some conditioning involved. One time I actually did a Wilhelm scream version of Ode to Joy. Do you guys still have the security video of that? I would LOVE to hear it again.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]Well.....I've been thinking, since it's literally just two characters belonging to Team Rocket. I've been thinking of making a second character who would be part of Rocket.
My problems are, I've never handled two characters before, and I don't know how I could pull off a bad guy. I've never played as a villain before.

[/QUOTE]
Two characters can be hard to manage but the villain thing is easy. A good place to start is to take all of your morals or your current characters morals and reverse them. Or in the case of the Undertaker, throw them out the window completely.

KageYuuki said:
Blair's actually my first villain xD But yeah, multiple characters can sometimes be tricky. Technically I'm playing 12 because all the Pokemon have their own personalities.
Blair: *Just looks at Undertaker, eyebrow slowly raised*
Iudyr: What? We might finally make it to nationals this year.

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Two characters can be hard to manage but the villain thing is easy. A good place to start is to take all of your morals or your current characters morals and reverse them. Or in the case of the Undertaker, throw them out the window completely.
Iudyr: What? We might finally make it to nationals this year.

[/QUOTE]
Dante: Make them wear something so I know which ones not to kill. I'd hate to spoil your chances. I would say red, but you know Star Trek logic...

KageYuuki said:
She's your first villain? Well I feel you've been pulling it off very good. And Zak's pokemon have their own personalities as well. So I guess I've been playing more than one character this whole time.

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Dante: You should be. I was wondering why there was a harmony last time I mowed through them. I should have known there was some conditioning involved. One time I actually did a Wilhelm scream version of Ode to Joy. Do you guys still have the security video of that? I would LOVE to hear it again.

[/QUOTE]
Iudyr: All rocket grunts are required to wear go pro's so if you have the dead bodies there is your answer.

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Dante: Make them wear something so I know which ones not to kill. I'd hate to spoil your chances. I would say red, but you know Star Trek logic...

[/QUOTE]
Iudyr: I was thinking about making them wear choir robes but you know... funds.

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Iudyr: All rocket grunts are required to wear go pro's so if you have the dead bodies there is your answer.
Iudyr: I was thinking about making them wear choir robes but you know... funds.

[/QUOTE]
Dante: Darnit... I should have picked one of them up before I blew up the base... I'll have to go through what we recovered. I really want to hear that Wilhelm Ode to Joy again. It was absolutely beautiful and you have NO idea how hard it was to get that right the first time.

Just get them bathrobes. Cheaper and it still lets me know which ones not to hit.

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Dante: Darnit... I should have picked one of them up before I blew up the base... I'll have to go through what we recovered. I really want to hear that Wilhelm Ode to Joy again. It was absolutely beautiful and you have NO idea how hard it was to get that right the first time.
Just get them bathrobes. Cheaper and it still lets me know which ones not to hit.

[/QUOTE]
Iudyr: Hmmm... That's a good idea. And I can force them to make their own robes out of their dead comrades skin! That will save us so much money.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Iudyr: Hmmm... That's a good idea. And I can force them to make their own robes out of their dead comrades skin! That will save us so much money.

[/QUOTE]
Blair: "Void or Pokeball? The clock is ticking, Iudyr"

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]I'm watching the Imagination Land arc in South Park right now. It's got my creative juices flowing.

[/QUOTE]
xD that's a good one.

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Iudyr: *Frowns* Fine. I'll go back to the void. You really are no fun. *Dissipates*

[/QUOTE]
Blair: *mutters* and you're the reason nothing gets done...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back