• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]How's everyone doing today?

[/QUOTE]
Someone stole my phone, so...

This may be an incredibly stupid question, but if zenith and dante are both in the WPF, does that mean they know each other? Or is it one of those 'heard, but not see' relationships?

SpicyLickiTounge said:
This may be an incredibly stupid question, but if zenith and dante are both in the WPF, does that mean they know each other? Or is it one of those 'heard, but not see' relationships?
Most likely know they each other tbh xD

Yeah, they know each other.

I mean, Zenith is literally employed right under Dante.

Dante's the person he had to ask for a vacation.

Well, since people seem to know baelok from about 2 minutes of interaction, I'd say people here are really good at getting to know each other.

Onikmey said:
Well, since people seem to know baelok from about 2 minutes of interaction, I'd say people here are really good at getting to know each other.
I'm sure it'd make sense for the Kings to know him, or am

I wrong? :0

Can someone briefly catch me up on what's going on? Somehow I fell behind.

Last I was caught up, Dante and his team were carrying eggs, and one of them dropped it.

I was going for something unknown. When I wrote him up I was going for something untested and shut down before it was recorded. I was trying to make something that even those who created it didnt know exactly what it was, to make something that works incredibly well because it is unknown and hides in the background. I've changed the concept of him a lot since I started him though to try and give each person here an enjoyable time with the game. If you want to know about baelok, you can, but it wasn't what I was going for at first. It's ok though, I can scrap parts of him and play up other parts.

Onikmey said:
I was going for something unknown. When I wrote him up I was going for something untested and shut down before it was recorded. I was trying to make something that even those who created it didnt know exactly what it was, to make something that works incredibly well because it is unknown and hides in the background. I've changed the concept of him a lot since I started him though to try and give each person here an enjoyable time with the game. If you want to know about baelok, you can, but it wasn't what I was going for at first. It's ok though, I can scrap parts of him and play up other parts.
Gregor doesn't know about Baelok just about project SWARM. I figured with him being a detective and all he would be able to put two and two together when they first met.

Assailant said:
Can someone briefly catch me up on what's going on? Somehow I fell behind.
Last I was caught up, Dante and his team were carrying eggs, and one of them dropped it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back