• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]I'm kind of hyped for Zak's battle with the Gym leaders. This will be the first Gym battle of this RP so I can't wait to see how it goes.

[/QUOTE]
Oh the pressure

Elysium said:
He said with a wicked glint in his eye as the others finally decided to get their fine (Ravyn's) and not-so-fine (everyone elses) asses on inside his house.
It's probably for the best he isn't a boob man . . . a hyper beam to the chest does a good bit of damage

Onikmey said:
I'm gonna have to look that up
I haven't watched Critical Role much but from what I have seen, I would say the CR is a little more serious where as Thrilling Intent is a little bit more comedic and goofy (not to say I doesn't get very real sometimes). The show gets better as the series progresses and I'm a really big fan.

Onikmey said:
Yeah, Critical Role is intense but it has these hilarious moments that ease the tension. It's beautiful.
Sweet. I should watch more of it. I remember really liking it but for some reason I didn't continue. I probably was busy watching other shows :/

I am dying of laughter.

*Scary necromancer is raising some kind of demon. The mood is tense. The party has a bard.*

"STOP. Collaborate and listen.

I'm a gnome who's on a mission.

Killing your husband the litch.

Now I'm gonna make you my bitch."

*The bard casts suggestion*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back