• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos in Hoenn

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Is anyone else hyped for Sun and Moon? That new trailer got me pretty hyped.

[/QUOTE]
I am. I'm not impressed with the starters though. They're just....meh to me. The legendaries look cool, especially the lion. I'm so glad character customization is coming back.

[QUOTE="Jose Prime]I am. I'm not impressed with the starters though. They're just....meh to me. The legendaries look cool, especially the lion. I'm so glad character customization is coming back.

[/QUOTE]
Same. I'm actually really pleased with the starters and I'm just beyond excited to see what their full evolution are. The legionaries are so cool! I don't know what game I want.

Could I ask a favor from everyone?

Would you guys let me know if I overstepped any boundaries with my last post?

What I mean is if I made it seem like Zak's pokemon auto hit, or if I didn't give @Elysium a chance to move his pokemon.

I've always feared "god modding" my posts. So I would appreciate honest answers.

You didn't write that it hit or anything and Elysium seems to have plenty of opening to dodge and/or counter. Looks fine to me

Guys I need help :0

Should I replace Gardevoir with a Solrock, Gallade, or keep her? Or perhaps replace her with something entirely new?

The beauty of no one actually knowing his team, xD however this has been something in my mind for ages, purely because there are other champions with a gardevoir on their team and I'm kind of sticking with the "Champions have different Pokemon" thingy that was shown in the games~

Last edited by a moderator:
LeSoraAmari said:
Guys I need help :0
Should I replace Gardevoir with a Solrock, Gallade, or keep her? Or perhaps replace her with something entirely new?

The beauty of no one actually knowing his team, xD however this has been something in my mind for ages, purely because there are other champions with a gardevoir on their team and I'm kind of sticking with the "Champions have different Pokemon" thingy that was shown in the games~
Gallade is always pretty dope. I vote Gallade.

I'm trying to decide on if Ravyn should get two more members for her team and if so what Pokemon. xD

Definitely not Jolteon, Arcanine or Houndoom. It just wouldn't feel right to her.

KageYuuki said:
I'm trying to decide on if Ravyn should get two more members for her team and if so what Pokemon. xD
Definitely not Jolteon, Arcanine or Houndoom. It just wouldn't feel right to her.
I could see her with a Flareon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back