• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Card Caste Heaven

Are we going to use a whole new Rp base? Or just continue on with this, ignoring all the previous posts?

Continuing on here

We're just ignoring the previous posts. But we have a comment ready for when we start it up again, that marks the date and stuff like that very clearly, and makes it easier to understand why it is the rp is getting reeboted for mid-school year

Well, it's a work in progress; but I've replaced Butch with a queen. I've never Rp'd a transgender before, but I feel this would be a pretty cool scenario to test this out on~

Most likely will change characters. Bored of the two even thought my precious Min-Ji is life.

Needed this. Life has been tossing me around.

tumblr_ne88a5Sbxh1qagqqso1_500.gif

My new guy FC

Valerian is still going to be the conflicted little teddybear xD

I sort of want to make the twins brunettes though.

I'm still in but I'm not gonna change my little Freya, contemplating adding a second character though although I'm not sure yet.

[QUOTE="Fallout Bandit]So-Ra isn't evil. Her step-sister however is the biggest bitch ever.

[/QUOTE]
Uh oh... That sounds intense. So no more innocent artist??

oOBubblesOo said:
Yeah... All I really did was tweak Ana... Lame, I know, but whatevs. xD
Should we re-send secrets to a GM?
Unless you have changed the secrets, I still have all the old ones

Nat said:
Unless you have changed the secrets, I still have all the old ones
I'll probably send some new ones. Oh, if you still want help managing the Twitter account, I forgot the login info, but I'm always up for it

I think I got full controll xD

But I can send you the info if I can find it again. But be aware. I deleted EVERYTHING except for the first 3 posts that were ever created on it, since they make sense even for the new part, and I sorta got a bit control freak and wanted it to look all clean and nice <.<

Nat said:
I think I got full controll xD
But I can send you the info if I can find it again. But be aware. I deleted EVERYTHING except for the first 3 posts that were ever created on it, since they make sense even for the new part, and I sorta got a bit control freak and wanted it to look all clean and nice <.<
It's okay, I'm that way too. I even was planning on clearing out my character's Twitter accounts if need be. xD

kawiibunnygirl said:
It's okay, I'm that way too. I even was planning on clearing out my character's Twitter accounts if need be. xD
I considered doing it with Valentina and Valerian. But I'm lazy.

Then again, if I decide to remake Valentina and valerian over to other characters, I probably will.

But I'm soo conflicted.

Do I want to continue with my mildly psycho chef? Or do I want to make her over to a tiny little geek? IDK! >.<

Nat said:
I considered doing it with Valentina and Valerian. But I'm lazy.
Then again, if I decide to remake Valentina and valerian over to other characters, I probably will.

But I'm soo conflicted.

Do I want to continue with my mildly psycho chef? Or do I want to make her over to a tiny little geek? IDK! >.<
Mildly psycho chef xD

I personally think a tiny little geek is rather adorable, but I'm sure you could find a way to combine both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back