• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Card Caste Heaven

Tweetie just assuming because of the whole little secret reveal that she doesn't like eating in front of others :P

Now I'm afraid to find out what she had in store

(O:))

Actually, that is just part of why she chose tweetie especially.

But it's a safe dinner! She's not poisoning anyone (Yet). Just making friends <.<

Hey everyone... I have some crappy news. I'm going to have to be away for about two weeks due to issues going on in my life. I'll try to find time to brisk through posts on this Rp. I really feel like a turd for this, but I don't even have time to text my friends half the time :(

I really hope I can scramble enough time to skim through the out of character at least, since y'all are cool as shit to talk to >.<

Hello guyssssssss.

I'm about to take a one or two week haitus due to family issues and starting school back up.

If you didnt know, as I only told a few people when I first joined RPnation, a few months ago I was hospitalized for a few months due to a certain illness that I'd rather remain nameless. Due to that Ive been out of school for almost a year now so going back to school is a biggish deal.

I promise I'm not dead, and if you have to kick me out of the rp I totally understand.

Thank you for understanding!

I'm sure it'll be okay dear <3

Lady isn't evil (I think O.o ), so it probably won't be an issue if you take a week or two away, and brown is gonna be more or less away for two weeks too.

So it's probably gonna be okay :)

"I've been a bad girl," she spoke, biting her lip with a look of lust, "I need to be punished." The girl continued until she was silenced by his response. He met her with a cold look in his eyes, a short reply lingered from his lips, "very well." He then began to install Windows 8.

Get it? Bc Windows 8 is

I'm gonna

leave

the nerd talk needs to stop.

gOODBYE LMAO

[QUOTE="Fallout Bandit]"I've been a bad girl," she spoke, biting her lip with a look of lust, "I need to be punished." The girl continued until she was silenced by his response. He met her with a cold look in his eyes, a short reply lingered from his lips, "very well." He then began to install Windows 8.
Get it? Bc Windows 8 is

I'm gonna

leave

the nerd talk needs to stop.

gOODBYE LMAO

[/QUOTE]
WINDOWS TEN IS PUNISHMENT. WINDOWS 8 IS HEAVEN COMPARED

Awww I was gonna get WINDOWS 10 too since my Windows 7 Enterprise is no longer genuine apparently

MidnightSoul said:
Awww I was gonna get WINDOWS 10 too since my Windows 7 Enterprise is no longer genuine apparently
I updated my computer to windows 10.

3 weeks later I was so frustrated that I set my computer back to scratch so I would get rid of it, despite losing everything I had on my laptop.

Nat said:
I updated my computer to windows 10.
3 weeks later I was so frustrated that I set my computer back to scratch so I would get rid of it, despite losing everything I had on my laptop.
I think I'm just going to get a new laptop the one I have is real old, the battery is blown out so I have to keep the charger on it at all times and now that I don't have windows...I just need a new one xD

YO Just got in to check in with everyone!!! I'm still really damn busy, but I think I can now manage to get 1-2 posts off a day. I should be getting my old phone fixed pretty soon, so I'll be able to start centering my attention on my loving hobby. (RpN)

Missed you guys hella btw (<3) @Fallout Bandit was pretty much the only one I could keep in contact with for the past weeks. You're awesome :D

GUYS Give me names, male, female, gender neutral

I'm gonna use them for a short film.

Zombies.

My laptop is like 2-3 months old xD

BROOOOOOOOOOWN!

Emma

Jacob

Eva

Kelly

Kim

Kimberly

Jan