• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Card Caste Heaven

I think continuing this would be a bit easier, but that's just me. And that's really only the case if almost everyone here is still planning on continuing... Otherwise, if we've lost quite a few characters after this hiatus, then we should definitely just reboot.

Okay I'm too damn lazy to message everyone

since we're rebooting the rp, but not starting it up like first day of the year

If anyone wants their characters to have any sort of relation with mine, please give me a sound. It can be friendly, it can be enemyship.

Anyway, I'm up for having tones between characters, so we can like have some be snappy little bitches to each other and have others be pals who have intern humor.

Okay so it looks like I'll be starting it up on behalf of Lady, IF people are still interested.

So @Brown @Fallout Bandit @oOBubblesOo @Halcyon @Aes @kawiibunnygirl @Siren001 @MidnightSoul @Lazy Rocktime @BlackJack @LittleWolfie

It won't be a continuation from where we ended it at now.

It'd be a restart. So none of the characters have had the secrets released, ect. But it'd be from the second half of the school year. So there may already be drama, already be disasters, already be fights.

Already be best friends, already be people who are ready to kill each other. And then the Admin will just add in some more, if there's already tension.

Anyway, let me know if you're still interested in continuing this rp.

Nat said:
Okay so it looks like I'll be starting it up on behalf of Lady, IF people are still interested.
So @Brown @Fallout Bandit @oOBubblesOo @Halcyon @Aes @kawiibunnygirl @Siren001 @MidnightSoul @Lazy Rocktime @BlackJack @LittleWolfie

It won't be a continuation from where we ended it at now.

It'd be a restart. So none of the characters have had the secrets released, ect. But it'd be from the second half of the school year. So there may already be drama, already be disasters, already be fights.

Already be best friends, already be people who are ready to kill each other. And then the Admin will just add in some more, if there's already tension.

Anyway, let me know if you're still interested in continuing this rp.
Still interested

I logged onto rpnation for the first time in a month today and I had 30 notifications and so much has changed

Geez its been forever. But aye, I'd be interested in restarting this. It would probably be the only thing I'd be in and I'd only post like 4 or 5 times a week.

But I'd be totally interested

Friday sound like an okay time to start? Then the ones who have not responded yet can still have the chance to answer.

Bleh, I'm almost tempted to just put it up today, and then let people use this week to put up a reponse if they want to continue, but at least let the rp start up again.

And try to delete all the posts from the admin account...

Wohoo...

Lmfao

I'm thinking about just changing Tweetie completely to a different character

I've gotten bored of her for no apparent reason. I just have

Well go change her before friday? <3

So I can start it up on Friday.

Then I have until then to fix up the twitter account, let people answer on here, fix up Val and Val, and freshen up the post that we made.

Yeah yeah of course!

I could have the new charrie fixed up in like a few hours if you reallllly feel like starting tonight

I can wait a few days and give people a chance xD

It also depends on what people want, sorta. Like if they want to change stuff, and change the secrets (AND IF YOU CHANGE THEM, YOU BETTER ACTUALLY LET ME KNOW SO I CAN UPDATE THE LIST), change subjects if they want and stuff.

Since we're doing a BOOOOOM start (} :) )

Nat said:
I can wait a few days and give people a chance xD
It also depends on what people want, sorta. Like if they want to change stuff, and change the secrets (AND IF YOU CHANGE THEM, YOU BETTER ACTUALLY LET ME KNOW SO I CAN UPDATE THE LIST), change subjects if they want and stuff.

Since we're doing a BOOOOOM start (} :) )
I'll be changing my characters :3

I finished with most of my charrie except Secrets (I'll message you @Nat the new ones)) and the schedule needs to be changed. She'll be in the most advanced classes in each category proabably

Yeah, I'm gonna change mine too. It's not that I didn't like them or anything, but I think it would get kinda dull redoing most of their entrances and stuff. Plus, I kinda want something new to think about for the next couple of days (>u>)

As long as i have secrets that get changed, and class changes by friday my time at like 10 am GMT+1 i'll be happy and okay

Brown said:
Yeah, I'm gonna change mine too. It's not that I didn't like them or anything, but I think it would get kinda dull redoing most of their entrances and stuff. Plus, I kinda want something new to think about for the next couple of days (>u>)
Just remember, we're starting the rp up again as if it is february. So a half year has already happened IC without secrets revealed. Reboot, but without the damn 'first day at school' again thing.

I might actually change a lot with my two... Maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back