• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Card Caste Heaven

Idk how xD I have a total different idea for the geek than for Valentina.

with totally different appearances and all. So I'm probably going to keep with Valentina. I like her mentality

Mmm I see. Whelp, I'm having a fun time trying to get my characters all finished. Or at least almost finished. Ah, it's so hard sometimes~

I have said that before.

Sometime tomorrow, in the GMT timezone

Idk exactly what time as it'll probably be when inwake up

Ohh, still need to construct my new character's bio and secrets. I'm at work, but I'll find time to dish that shit out ASAP >.<

Okay.

Please just get it asap, because i need the secrets to put at least one out for the start since we're doing the first reveal different than last time.

And yes. I know i said i would post today. But i'm currently hiding under a blanket, coughing my lungs out. So it will be a little later than expected

Nat said:
Okay.
Please just get it asap, because i need the secrets to put at least one out for the start since we're doing the first reveal different than last time.

And yes. I know i said i would post today. But i'm currently hiding under a blanket, coughing my lungs out. So it will be a little later than expected
Sick buddies! I'm sick as well

I'm just waiting for it to get better. If I try to walk across the apartment to get more water, my head feels like it'll explode

OKAY JUST SO IT'S SAID

WHOEVER HASN'T CHANGED THEIR CHARACTERS BY TODAY I AM TAKING IT AS IT IS THE CHARACTERS THAT ARE UP ALREADY

<.< I am working on finding the secrets I'll put up soon

Buuut from how I've gotten it right current active characters are these, at these cards?

Royalty

King-Leroy Cecil: Brown

Queen- Janelle Barbra Garner: Halcyon

Jack-

Numbers

10-

1. Kim, Hyuna :Kawii

2.Wes Jaxson:LadyOfSixVillages

9-

8-

1. Sunny Kim :Fallout Bandit

7-

1.Karsyn Valentine

2.Sunshine Jordan Love:Love the Game

6-

1. Valerian Maxwell Samson:Nat

2. Tyler Richardson

5-

1. Kim, Taehyung :Kawiibunny

4-

1. Ana Lavalle:oOBubblesOo

2. Blair Knightley:Lazy Rocktime

3-

1. Demi/Danny Hancock : Brown

2.Fernando Felipe Gonzalez:Halcyon

2-

1. Valentina Hayley Samson:Nat

2.Freya Marley:LittleWolfe

A-

1. So-Ra Kim: Fallout Bandit

2.Victor Reznov:BlackJack

(I will be accepting 2 of each.)

Jokers/Targets

2. Shawn Knight:BlackJack

3.Delphine Ambridge:LadyOfSixVillages

This is somewhat right?

Also... those who have not updated their secrets/messaged me with them, pleeeeeeeeeeeaseeee do that today? At least ONE secret? <3 <3

Then i can post the starter, but I need the secrets first.

btw, @MidnightSoul are you sure you want your characters nickname to be Val?

Both of my characters have that as nickname, since it's VALentina and VALerian, and they've had those nicknames since the characters were created.

Like, I can get having the surname that is the male version of my character's name, but putting the same nickname?

Everyone else has had their own nicknames, it shouldn't be that hard to create one that isn't already used and has been used since the rp was created more or less.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nat said:
btw, @MidnightSoul are you sure you want your characters nickname to be Val?
Both of my characters have that as nickname, since it's VALentina and VALerian, and they've had those nicknames since the characters were created.

Like, I can get having the surname that is the male version of my character's name, but putting the same nickname?

Everyone else has had their own nicknames, it shouldn't be that hard to create one that isn't already used and has been used since the rp was created more or less.
...you could have just pm'd me this instead of putting it here...

Last edited by a moderator:
Also

Heads up people

Because some characters aren't with us anymore and others have stepped in, I have changed the dorms. If you have a BIG issue on who your charrie is rooming with, please let me know so i can change it, but hopefully it will work out.

I'll also update the list on who has classes with who sooner or later when this cold leaves

Yes we are using real accounts on twitter.

Everyone had made a twitter account for their character that they use to interact, as the majority of the secrets and stuff like that gets posted on twitter

LadyOfSixVillages said:
@Fallout Bandit Omg. It will be so much fun. xD
So much Hell will be raised and I can't wait to see my bbys bond omggggggg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back