• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: War of Worlds

Gamma/Sydney sat up, looking around. She looked at Epsilon, and then the two girls. "What the hell has happened while I was unconscious?" she muttered, touching her guitar. Okay, while I was sleeping. I awoke for a few minutes then fell back asleep, she thought, taking off her jacket.

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

Suzume's breath catches and heart heart repeatedly skips beats as she leans into the kiss only to break away abruptly when a feeling of betrayal and guilt cuts through her like a sword. She quickly slips out of bed, "S-sorry." She runs off leaving her sword behind, she bolt to the first place she thinks off... The beach.

"Hey watch this." Delta walks up to someone and starts talking. Pulling out a bouquet of flowers out of their ear. They seem shocked as Delta started gathering a crowd doing simple magic tricks.

Amanda blinks as she leaves and winces as she watches her leave. "...Suzume..." She said softly and sighed.

Dylan playing with Pepper, his hippocampi given by Artaith.

Sömmer grins watching. He was clearly showing off but it was cute to watch him. As the crowd gathered she found herself laughing softly as they were awed by his 'tricks'.

"For my next trick! I need an assistant." Delta looks around at all the people volunteering. He looks at Sömmer and smiles. "Why not you? Come on!"

Fireworks shoot out her hands into the sky. Going off in bright colors. Delta collects the cash he's made and takes Sömmer's hand. Running off and laughing.

Delta runs into a mall. He grabs random things and messes around with Sömmer. Putting on stupid hats. Laughing.

Sömmer has to lean on a rack to keep from falling over from laughing.

(Oh my gosh that reminds me of when I got me and my friends banned from our towns Wal-Mart)

(Yes! I tried to dress up a mannequin 'my way' haha. Then I held races between my friends in the produce isles.)

Delta throws the clothes on the manager. He runs over and slides on the counter top and takes a pose. Dressed in a frilly scarf and a hat. "Cmon lets go!" He throws the things off and waves for her to get out.

(You don't want to know how I got banned from target... xD .)

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back