• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: The New Heroes (OOC)

Hi there. I would like to join this rp, though I do have a question. Is it fine to be both descended from a god and to have a different god as your parent?

@NekoQueen49

As your sheet stands now, I cannot accept you for the following reasons:

~ Where in the code it says to put a certain picture like for the first tab, you remove the text and put in the picture, do the same for the others as well.

~Nemesis is not the goddess of Wrath or Evilness she is the goddess of Revenge and Justice.

~ Add the powers your demigod has, you left them blank

@WrathSama17

I cannot accept you either, this is why:

~ You did not use the code, I put the code there for your use and I expect it to be used. If you are having trouble, let me know and I will be happy to help.

~Your personality is not 2+ paragraphs and it must be.

~Read the rules you are missing something

~Use proper capitalization, showing how well you can use proper punctuation and grammar helps you to the road of being accepted.

Both of you look at PhantomKing's sheet for an example of how to do your sheets.

CrimsonEclipse said:
Hi there. I would like to join this rp, though I do have a question. Is it fine to be both descended from a god and to have a different god as your parent?
I see nothing wrong with that, as long as you keep it Greek.

@NekoQueen49

Nemesis is really evil or the goddess of wrath

Nico said:
@NekoQueen49

~ Where in the code it says to put a certain picture like for the first tab, you remove the text and put in the picture, do the same for the others as well.

~Nemesis is not the goddess of Wrath or Evilness she is the goddess of Revenge and Justice.

@WrathSama17

~ You did not use the code, I put the code there for your use and I expect it to be used. If you are having trouble, let me know and I will be happy to help.

~Use proper capitalization, showing how well you can use proper punctuation and grammar helps you to the road of being accepted.

Both of you look at PhantomKing's sheet for an example of how to do your sheets.
I don't know how to use the code. Could you help please

Check your first post, I edited it with the fixed code c:

As it stands, you are accepted

Well the fact that you know that, is enough to let me know you read the rules.

Nico said:
@NekoQueen49

@WrathSama17

Please elaborate on the first point, I don't understand. As for the powers, haha, I didn't see it ^/////^ And I misread Nemesis, sorry

Well, for one, I think that I won't be up to your standard, i.e. the rule of 1-2 paragraphs. I'm already below the bar set by others description of my character wise. For another, I already have a lot on my plate already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back