• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: The New Heroes (OOC)

Should this be remade?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
NeoStigma said:
Coolio If you're approved your character will be half brothers with mine ahahaha
Neato. I'll have to get a look over all the characters later, so I'll get to know yours. I wonder if we'll be polar opposites... xD In personality I mean.

NeoStigma said:
Just a few more hours I'll be leaving you my lovelies.. .. I shall miss you all :,(
Where are you going?

Yoh man bro our characters are complete opposites lol even our histories completely differ

Well I'm off to travel a bit.... I'll be gone in a week... but I'll be back. If im lucky I'll be able to pop and say hi. Maybe reply ic.

NeoStigma said:
Yoh man bro our characters are complete opposites lol even our histories completely differ
--- Double Post Merged, A moment ago, Original Post Date: 1 minute ago --- Well I'm off to travel a bit.... I'll he gone in a week... but I'll be back. If im lucky I'll be able to pop and say hi. Maybe reply ic.
Oh, wow. I didn't realize they were that different. I'll have to look for myself.

And I see. Traveling is something neat. Sorry to see you be gone for a while, though.

@Infinities Lover I'm not joking around anymore.

This is probably the most serious I've ever been with you.

Respect gender identities.

It's not cute to call someone something that they don't want to be called.

Even if you think you know their biological sex, don't call them that.

If somebody doesn't have their gender on display, don't assert that they are a boy or they are a girl.

You aren't being "correct" or anything, and in fact, you couldn't be more wrong in doing so.

A lot of trans or gender queer people experience gender dysphoria, and if you keep using the wrong pronouns with them, you can be causing psychological damage.

Don't do that.

It's disrespectful and you can end up hurting someone.

Just because it isn't something you understand doesn't mean you can push your ideals on people, and having that mentality is simply appalling.

Alright I get it. Never made me think it bothered you guys before so I didn't know.

I'm not trying to push anything on anyone, but thanks for assuming I am.

Just trying to make a joke.

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]GHOSTIE MY FEMALE FRIEND

[/QUOTE]
WHAT EVER EVEN GAVE YOU ThAT IDEA xD

Some old conversation from long ago that I probably got wrong in my head cause, like I always say, my memory is shit and I can't remember things well

oh, i didnt even see pines post until now

im not really upset, because i dont even remember ever talking about my gender with you :P

and it isnt stated on my profile, whats there rn is just a joke lOL

Arynne said:
Fo sure. That's why my new profile pick is "Loki changing into a salmon". ('OoO')
SALMON IS FOR DESIRE

35b04c7a9ef8ce1b45a0562bad5fe1d72786d6f66839d3fdd89f0402834b0560_1.jpg

I was wondering if I could have a monster encounter.

This is what I was thinking.

So my guy is going to be using the now frozen creek as a ramp to launch himself into the long island sound like some kind of water ride. I was thinking that he would go just a bit too far into the water and leave the magical barrier. Once in the water outside of the camp's protection, I'd have some kind of water lurking SOB jump him (and @GinjaGen @IronDragon if they want to be involved, and hell, anyone near the beach could hop in too) leading to an interesting water based fight where Kamilo would be using his frost powers to form de-facto land in order to provide a level playing field to fight the water dwelling monster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back