• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: The New Heroes (OOC)

Should this be remade?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Infinities Lover I was making a few general statements there and I'm only bringing this up before it's happened before, and it's fine if you don't remember.

I knew you were joking, but some people are really sensitive about that kind of stuff, and I guess just at that moment I was being sensitive too, so apologies for losing my temper there.

It's just that there are people I know irl that it would kill them inside if someone was doing that to them, and there are plenty of people like that on the internet.

Personally I don't care what you call me, just as long as you don't say I AM ____, and I had a feeling that it wouldn't bother Goats either, but I just want you to know for the future.

@Refaulted sorry, but I want to finish my character right now before I look at any others.

I have no idea if I'm close to getting done or not.

@HunterJJ personally, I'm not big on the idea just because we already have a monster attack going on, and I'm not sure about the probability of three+ agro monsters being in the same area unless some major plot stuff is going on right now.

Either way, PM Nico and Clementine about it.

I looked up "Double sided spear"

and this came up...

Spear_type_Double_open_end_wrench_JIS.jpg

A++

Pine said:
@Infinities Lover
A lot of trans or gender queer people experience gender dysphoria, and if you keep using the wrong pronouns with them, you can be causing psychological damage.

Don't do that.

It's disrespectful and you can end up hurting someone.
That's a good point. In a mostly unrelated note, anyone think Michael Jackson suffered from deep psychological trauma every time somebody called him black? It might explain his transition to become white.

*Braces for banhammer*

G4hardcore said:
That's a good point. In a mostly unrelated note, anyone think Michael Jackson suffered from deep psychological trauma every time somebody called him black? It might explain his transition to become white.
*Braces for banhammer*
Not sure if being incredibly rude or attempting to make a joke in bad taste...

[QUOTE="Seanzah Angel]I looked up "Double sided spear"
and this came up...

Spear_type_Double_open_end_wrench_JIS.jpg

A++

[/QUOTE]
That's not a double headed spear???

[QUOTE="Seanzah Angel]Not sure if being incredibly rude or attempting to make a joke in bad taste...

[/QUOTE]
Sorry, the bad jokes are hereditary. I should probably adopt my "Macy's personality" online so I don't offend anyone. Again, tasteless joke, apologies.

I knew that one wouldn't go over well. *attempts to pull foot out of mouth to no avail*

Pine said:
it's all good

just had mad flashbacks to tumblr angrily flocking people
*is one of those Tumblr people that angrily flocks people*

*is joking*

*Still also had a flashback of Tumblr flockings*

*Shudders*

[QUOTE="Seanzah Angel]Creating backstories for characters sucks.
And personalities.

[/QUOTE]
no shushushsuhushus that's the fun part

the funnestest part

....this tgre chapter was perfect omfg pie you gotta catch up

Fading... fading into oblivion... at Macy's, I can always back into a wall of clothes when I eat foot/feet, which I usually don't I should say. Because feet are ew.

Pine said:
no shushushsuhushus that's the fun part
Nonono. I am going to make a character that is completely devoid of personality.

And they have Amnesia, so they have no history.

There.

Found a LOOP HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

there's a lot of things i need to be doing let's be honest @Ghost

[QUOTE="Seanzah Angel]Nonono. I am going to make a character that is completely devoid of personality.
And they have Amnesia, so they have no history.

There.

Found a LOOP HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]
devoid of personality is not possible nice try do not pass go do not collect 200 dollars

[QUOTE="Seanzah Angel]Creating backstories for characters sucks.
And personalities.

[/QUOTE]
I usually do that last unless I, on the rare occasion, have an idea for a "moving" or developmentally complex character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back