• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: The New Heroes (OOC)

Should this be remade?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
how about, his parents abused him when he was a kid, until they got tired of him and threw him into the path of a moving vehicle

he survived, and was picked up by some random orphanage

and there, he met a handful of other kids, and they all became family and loved each other

he was the oldest of the bunch until another boy, his future bff showed up.

then everything changed when the vampires attacked

the kids were kept alive as food for the vampires

they lived like this for four years in a vampire city, until oc finds a map and they plan to escape

they almost make it out, but at the last second a vampire noble appears- the map was planted, the noble does this just for fun

he slaughters everyone except ur oc and ur ocs bff

ocs bff escapes, and oc is wounded badly

another vampire appears and takes pity on your dying oc, and turns him into a vampire

oh wait...

im psychic

soon ill be able to strike my enemies with lightning, fire, and ice, teleport, raise my stats, put up shields, and heal myself

Well he needs to have a reason to knock the leader of the clan off her feet by his pain. cause she can sense emotions and when she finds him, she was still learning how to control her abilities so he hit her by surprise

you could make him a giant crybaby

thatll knock her socks off

neither of those will do it

intense pain from a mile away must slam into her and then she will vanish from her husbands side and save the guy

that reminds me i was supposed to drink protein drinks every day for a month on doctors orders but my mom bought like 3 and that was it

he could invent the tacos?

hmm... have a lover die? xD

OR

a lover aND a young child

his lover and child were killed after eating too many of his innovative tacos

Nope

Liquor store

A woman came up to me and asked to see my ID

I freaked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back