• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: The New Heroes (OOC)

Should this be remade?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
etherna said:
*spits in the face of learning*
But thank you! I'll be back sooooooon~
Good, you must always spit in the face of learning

Sorry to see you drop :(

Pine said:
I actually read her cs prematurely (whoops) and I'm not looking back rn because I'm prolly about to just go back to sleep (these headaches need to staaaaaaahp), but I do remember that... I think with all the other powers, aerokinesis seemed like a bit much, so prolly get rid of that.
The history was really a treat, you write so well. *w*

I'll let you know if there's anything else later today.

At the moment... the rowboats are a cute idea, but I'll have to think it over.

Your character doesn't HAVE to have a specialized weapon, if that's what you were asking.

I'm still debating on whether or not I'm going to give my new character one.
With the boats, I'm also looking for a way to distinguish her power set from children of Poseidon -- her father is a herald, like Hermes and Iris, and God of Navies rather than God of the Sea. So she travels very quickly in water, has super boating skills, etc. I thought being able to whistle for a wind was kind of cool...suppose I get rid of the hydrogenesis and mist powers? She can control the elements (as long as she's on the water) but not create matter from nothing, being the daughter of a less powerful god?

Thank you, I'm glad you like my writing! (^.^) *goes to work composing a response to Neo's post*

Me too. But I was like... "Did I zoom in by accident? Stupid fucking computer fucked up the site!"

I kinda like it. It's a bit weird, but I'm getting used to it lol

The Development Group had a whole discussion about the size of images. There was originally S (small), and M (medium). But you could turn L (large), on, and get rid of M, for profile pictures in posts. After a little while of the DG using the change, we voted on changing it to L, and getting rid of M.

Okay

Working on coming up with terrible backstory for a character

It's for Clem's vamp rp.....he needs awful pain filled backstory...

Well, technically yes. Cause he's a 300 somethin year old vamp

But I;m working on his human life. His human life must be complete and total shit

okay so here's the premise

his parents are millionaires owning a big corporate company a'ight?

they get shot down in an alley and he's left with no one but his butler to raise him

he inherits the company but all he cares about is getting his revenge

so when he one day eventually avenges his parents he realizes he will not be satisfied until he cleans the city of its corruption

thus he goes to train in the mountains and comes back donning the cowl-

wait a minute

Users who are viewing this thread

Back