• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: The New Heroes (OOC)

Should this be remade?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
He took me to Taco Hell last night just because I was hungry after work. (That was the only thing open besides McDeath so yeah) and he bought me food. Like wut, I never just have guys buying me things. It was weird af for me xD plus he takes me on dates. I know this is normal boyfriend stuff but I'm not the kind to expect or ask for things, since I like being self sufficient

o-o....... life havers.... ALL I NEED ARE MY WAIFUS!!!!! TT-TT *weeps in the corner*

oh well look on the bright side Neo...I replied IC! yay! ..... now when I'll reply back again ic...it's like tootsie pops.... the world may never now..... *looks into the sky introspectively like some anime character*

Ohhh~

Sounds like something Marion would be interested in xD

Marion: *listens and tries to find some*

So I'm listening to the song Run Boy Run and in the corner of my eye I see my dogs paws twitching and the muscles in his legs moving slightly, so I'm pretty sure he's dreaming of running :P

He just woke up and is now licking the carpet :)

Well he was a second ago. He's pretty old I think...12? He still looks tired. Like his head is just above the ground and is just hanging there lol

RUDE

he completely ignored me >.>

My cat is like 60 years old in cat years and I still call her my baby. Little baby kitten Miya.

Da'aaaaw!

He's a beagle spaniel mix, and is huge, his name is Boone. His head is beagle and his body is spaniel lol

We call him beagle and sometimes I call him puppy lol

He's so rude, completely gave me his back

Really tho

I want to pet him but he stared at me before turning away. Humph!

And he's the one I don't insult. I insult all the dogs at my moms, but not Boone, whose at my dads!

"I asked you to marry me because I wanted to marry you, not because of Hydra or John," he insisted, his eyes boring into her. "I love you more than anything."

"And that scares you too."

"Apparently you married a pansy."

Rereading last chapter of a story I'm wishing was updated on ff.net and when read that line...I forgot how much I like that chapter xD

She got married in a white stripper dress :3

Pine said:
@Arynne btw, are you done with your new character?

(if not that's fine just let me know when)
Yeah, let me know what you think! What else does she need? Should she have a signature weapon? Is a flying rowboat or small sailboat too much? (^.^)

And now, I'm going to bed too... (Z_Z)

Hello y'all.

Long story short, I will be rather inactive because of school so... I'd have to drop out of the roleplay. ;u; It was fun roleplaying with all of you, even if it was just for a short while. Until then? :}

etherna said:
Hello y'all.
Long story short, I will be rather inactive because of school so... I'd have to drop out of the roleplay. ;u; It was fun roleplaying with all of you, even if it was just for a short while. Until then? :}
School sucks. v.v

Best of luck, though! Take care! And see you around! :)

etherna said:
Hello y'all.
Awww. ;w;

It was nice having you here!

Have fun- *cringes* -learning.

@Arynne I actually read her cs prematurely (whoops) and I'm not looking back rn because I'm prolly about to just go back to sleep (these headaches need to staaaaaaahp), but I do remember that... I think with all the other powers, aerokinesis seemed like a bit much, so prolly get rid of that.

The history was really a treat, you write so well. *w*

I'll let you know if there's anything else later today.

At the moment... the rowboats are a cute idea, but I'll have to think it over.

Your character doesn't HAVE to have a specialized weapon, if that's what you were asking.

I'm still debating on whether or not I'm going to give my new character one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back