• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: The New Heroes (OOC)

Should this be remade?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Azalea said:
Question - Does the earth have a carrying capacity for how many organisms it can sustain?

@IronDragon

Heyhey
In terms of weight, not really. In terms of resources, it depends on the organism. There will always be room for tardigrades and bacteria.

Dionysus has a kid at camp :P

Refaulted said:
Who the hell is Leila? You said Cas.
???

Ginja has poseidon son named Cas. I have character daughter of poseidon named Leila

Leila is at beach

When is Cas going to beach?

Azalea said:
Mr. D only had to stay for as long as his punishment went on, and im sure that's over by now.
I thought his punishment was like 50 years or something, my memory is spotty there. Not even sure if it was mentioned really, but it couldn't have been a span of human years if these guys go through decades like we go through facebook posts.

GinjaGen said:
Orange lover AND a Supernatural fan. I approve.
Well, not exactly a Supernatural fan...I just have seen a lot of it on Tumblr stuff and have friends who talk about it. I do want to start watching it at some point, though.

Refaulted said:
Well, not exactly a Supernatural fan...I just have seen a lot of it on Tumblr stuff and have friends who talk about it. I do want to start watching it at some point, though.
Do it. It's worth it.... unless you want to be productive...

I loved Supernatural. Watched it up to about the fifth season then just kinda wandered off and never came back. xD I'd watch the rest of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back