• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: The New Heroes (OOC)

Should this be remade?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Note to everyone:

Do any of you speak Spanish beyond what you've learned in school?

If you do, I apologize ahead of time for Dylan's Spanish.

I will try not to use it much.

Azalea, you don't have to worry about Monsters tracking you Hermes made developments to fix that little thing.

cause we're better than the original

(Where the Big Three has a daughter that doesn't die or go work for Artemis)

I mean, Bianca dies (as a hunter) and if I remember Thalia is still alive but also a hunter (after being a tree for a bunch of years)

Wait, did Azalea (Juliet) just reference my handles in her IC post? I read that she noticed two girls and a dog, but she couldn't be talking about Sam and Max, those two are lost a bit deeper in the woods. I could be mistaken, I don't really know.

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]... and if I remember Thalia is still alive but also a hunter (after being a tree for a bunch of years)

[/QUOTE]
Girl has a serious Peter Pan complex.

G4hardcore said:
Wait, did Azalea (Juliet) just reference my handles in her IC post? I read that she noticed two girls and a dog, but she couldn't be talking about Sam and Max, those two are lost a bit deeper in the woods. I could be mistaken, I don't really know.
Two girls and a dog are Viella, Marion, and Marion's dog Rianne. We're in front of the big house

Nico said:
Azalea, you don't have to worry about Monsters tracking you Hermes made developments to fix that little thing.
Hermes made developments to fix it in her particular case, or for all half bloods? Because that may have an effect on my next post haha.

Edit: Nevermind--context.

GinjaGen said:
@Refaulted FELLOW ORANGE LOVER
As in the color or the fruit? Because both are equally fantastic to me.

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]when is cas going to show up at the beach :3

[/QUOTE]
Why is a fallen angel on the beach? Shouldn't he be hunting demons with a moose and an alcoholic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back