• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: The New Heroes (OOC)

Should this be remade?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Pine said:
Nahhh, I'm gonna' say no to Nyx.
She's going to play a huge part in our plot and I believe Nico has said no to her before.
BlueInPassing said:
@Refaulted Uh… she's not exactly minor. Apparently even Zeus respects her.
Oh, okay. Sorry, then. I didn't realize that, Pine.

Also, Blue, I just read that on a page about her. So that's my mistake. I should have looked more into her lore. Excuse me on that one.

Refaulted said:
You're good ! c:

No hard feelings.

I would rather just let you know first before you get ahead of yourself, y'know?

You're free to ask me anything even though I was lucky just to know the answer to that one.

Refaulted said:
Also, Blue, I just read that on a page about her. So that's my mistake. I should have looked more into her lore. Excuse me on that one.
Maybe you could find a use for the polygon muse? 'Keeper of Shapes and Corners'.

Pine said:
You're good ! c:
No hard feelings.

I would rather just let you know first before you get ahead of yourself, y'know?

You're free to ask me anything even though I was lucky just to know the answer to that one.
I won't ask anymore, than. I'll give Nemesis some love and be the child of her. cx

[QUOTE="Seanzah Angel]Maybe you could find a use for the polygon muse? 'Keeper of Shapes and Corners'.

[/QUOTE]
No thank you. But thank you for the idea!

Arynne said:
How about Urania, if you want a night-themed goddess? She's the Muse of Astronomy and Astrology.
Hmmm...maybe. If I'm allowed to and after I look up information on her.

Oh ho! It just occurred to me that Dylan gets orient two hot newbie girls. He's gonna be over the moon... until they underestimate his age.

Working on a post now

@Infinities Lover @Starchan

The ancient Greeks also had twin gods of the Morning/Evening stars, sons of Eos, the Dawn -- but it's possible they've faded out of existence, given how few people remember them.

Most of the nighttime deities, other than Artemis, are Titans or Protogenoi, which might be reflective of the Greeks' feelings about the superiority of light to darkness...

Arynne said:
The ancient Greeks also had twin gods of the Morning/Evening stars, sons of Eos, the Dawn -- but it's possible they've faded out of existence, given how few people remember them.
Most of the nighttime deities, other than Artemis, are Titans or Protogenoi, which might be reflective of the Greeks' feelings about the superiority of light to darkness...
You are a smart cookie!

My dad is making me watch some movie by Mel Brookes called History of the World Part I

I don't get it. I think it's stupid instead of funny.

I don't get it and actually have never care for Mel Brookes. I prefer 'On the Way to the Forum'

I mean, some of it is funny, but all together I don't get it.

I do like how the soldiers are high :3

I thought Juliet walked away from them

AND SPEAKING OF

Azalea said:
two others girls, as well as a dog.
Disgust twisted her lips downwards into a grimace as she peered at the animal.
HOW DARE YOU

Users who are viewing this thread

Back