• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Thomas: *walks in and hands Jason a knife.* you'll be needing this. *walks out.*

Anthony: *Finally Respawns.* ouch my head.

Helena: Oh, where do I begin with that list? I'm depressed, suicidal, I can't get this random guy who has a serious thing for me to understand that I don't like him like that, that he 's like a little brother to me, and the fact that Tom and YOUR FREAKING GIRLFRIEND keep mocking me and trying to make me feel bad about not returning his affection? *aggressively knots a shirt* I don't know, what's wrong with me Jason!

Tania/Thomas: we aren't trying to make you feel bad. We're just saying it was kinda harsh to literally drop him without trying to catch him.

Anthony: *Mumbles* I am not your little brother.

Tania: *Shoots them all down then cuts the knot out of the shirts with lightning.*

Thomas: *gets hit repeatedly.*

Anthony: *Knocks on helena's door.* quit freaking out. I'm gonna go watch some movies you should come just to relax away from the others.

Jason: Take a deep breath and think. There's not much you can do in the case of Anthony, at this point has kind of asking to get hurt. But Tania and Thomas why the guilt trip? Anyways Stop tying those shirts together seriously what are you trying to do?

Sent from my Z768G using Tapatalk 2

Anthony: I already know she doesn't like me. I'm not her brother though and that's one thing she'll have to get straight. Wait where's my journal at? *looking around.*

Tania/Thomas: Hey don't be blaming us. We just didn't want him dying back there. He always had a glitchy respawn timer anyways.

Jason: Helena what are you thinking? Wait did you actually listen to me?? Since when was that a thing???

Anthony: *Hides in the shadows using his magic.*

Tania: I think it landed in helena's room.

Anthony:*still hiding* oh gods.

Anthony: *snatches the journal away from Tania and hides it in the duat* Nobody can read that except me.

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Valencia: Of course you're used to it you see it all the time. * puts a clawed hand to Violets cheek. * I on the other hand think you're pretty hot.

[/QUOTE]
Violet: *blushes more* *quickly walks off*

Jason: *Sighs and walks over to Tania* Want to spar?

Valencia: *Raises an eyebrow* oh she's adorable

Jason: Great! *Activates his sword and turns towards the arena* let's go.

Valencia: *Returns to her normal form* I wonder.....

Tania: *activates her spear and shield and follows carefully.*

Anthony: *notices a tape that fell from his journal.* Helena can I borrow your tape player?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back