• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Jason: Pulls his sword away hastily, having a hard time thinking straight. " You're right you didn't ask me to date you, you told me. I listened to you for your sake if you're going to blame someone look at your own part of the situation." Jason's sword went to spear form as he jabbed following his original strike with five more.

Sent from my Z768G using Tapatalk 2

Tania: I only asked you I'd it was possible that was a yes or no question. Instead you decided to try and let me in. Then Helena walked by the door and I somehow got pushed back out. *blocks the first hit then cartwheels past the rest getting behind Jason. She hugged him next laying her head on his shoulder.* I'm so tired of fighting with you and talking about why or how you stopped liking me. I just can't do it anymore and watching you draw Helena in is killing me inside but regardless I'll live so don't mind me.

Jason: *sighs and deactivates his sword and shield* Fine

Kai: ERMAHGERD HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! *Bear hugs*

Sent from my Z768G using Tapatalk 2

Tania: *lets go and turns away.* now you know where I am.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tania: *Wipes her face before pulling something from her back pocket. Puts on the mask of her smiling.* it'll be fine eventually.

Okay. Personally I'm joining because my Percy Jackson roleplays died. One died before it even started xD . But I'll create my charrie.

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

Anthony: Um Helena you might want to see this. *points at his back where helena's name was carved by his father.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back