• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Valencia: *Rises out of Violet's shadow again this time the girl is in her arms as Valencia reforms* I hope this won't be a habit.

Jason: I'm going swimming, I need some time to think. *Walks off towards his cabin.*

Sent from my Z768G using Tapatalk 2

Tania: of course you are. Every time I tell you something important you vanish. *Walks away.*

Anthony: what do they spell though? *the scars are shaped in helena's name perfectly carved in cursive.*

Anthony: it happened right after I met you. That's what's on the tape. I got sent on my first quest and my father found me. When I described you and he saw how I felt he decided to punish me for loving a Greek.

Valencia: *Kneels and slides her arms under Violet and stands picking her up* Ok then...why do you keep running only to let me catch you?

Valencia: "Well because you keep passing out so I have to make sure you don't pass out in the wrong spot.. that alright?"

Tania: *Walks into her room and locks the door.* I should never have tried treading water with that boy. I'm going to drown now.

Jason: * Breathes slowly, floating deep in the water bubbles slipping pay his looks his eyes watching them go up which was the only indication of where the surface was*

Valencia: Well after seeing you drop three times I'm a bit skeptical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back