• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Owen: *picks up Anthony* I'll take him with me since nobody else really cares about him. *starts walking away* and someone please make that horse stop following me!

Kitsune: *smacks Jamie with frying pan*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tania: don't worry if she messes with you I'll get her Jason. *winks.*

Anthony: *Still dying.*

Thomas: way to return the love Helena.

Jamie: NEIGH I'M IGNORED TOO! GOD! *takes frying pan to face* ... *hoof stomps Kitsune*

Helena: WHAT! NO! YOU WILL NOT RUN OFF WITH HIIIIIiiimm, unless your going to heal him?

Alec: *wakes up* ...

Tania: I think he'd love you less if you were there when he woke up Helena. So he could hear how you totally dropped him and didn't even attempt a catch.

Thomas: it'll be a tale for the ages that shatters his heart to bits.

Tania/Thomas: he landed on you. There's even blood on your shirt. *points at a large smear.*

Owen: I'll try... Anyways... I have something I need fixed... If you want him you can take him. It's you he likes not me.

Kitsune: *is immune to horse*

Max: what did I do Kai?

Bishop: um... Kai? I brought up Allie...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Valencia: *Sigh* Fair enough hot girl try to keep your pan of the gods to yourself and monsters.

Jason: Oi, by the way nice to meet you Jamie.

Oh yeah F*** you Max

Sent from my Z768G using Tapatalk 2

Helena: *tries to come up with an answer, the screams in frustration* I AM SO SICK OF YOU TWO CONSTANTLY TRYING TO MAKE ME FEEL BAD! DON'T YOU THINK I FEEL BAD ENOUGH? I'M SICK OF THIS SHIT! *runs off*

Tania: guess Anthony was right. You won't even try to fix a respawn counter. *Walks away before kicking Anthony's journal towards Helena's door so it slides under.*

Valencia: Of course you're used to it you see it all the time. * puts a clawed hand to Violets cheek. * I on the other hand think you're pretty hot.

Jason: * Runs into Helena* What's wrong.

Sent from my Z768G using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back