• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Helena: Look, I'm not trying to get between you and your boyfriend. I barely know the guy. But I know that you need to calm down before you break what you DO have with him; a friendship.

Tania: to late he threw me out for you. He's not my boyfriend because he had Helena hots. *rummaging through bag* where'd my damn sodas go?

Helena: it's your fault if you make him want to stop being your friend. If you so desperately like him, then you should be fighting for him, not arguing with him.

Tania: why do you care? Listen if he doesn't want me it'll never help if I fight for him because he'll just throw me away. Again. And again. And a....ooooh scotch. *grabs bottle*

Tania: Dammit. *sets the bottle down.* no kit is just rather forget this whole forum ever happened but these wine sodas are too weak.

Sebastian: Before D and E jump over the table and F you up.

Valencia: Well aren't you clever.

Sebastian: More than you know.

Jason: I just said I wanted to be your friend why would I THROW YOU OUT?! You're not garbage...Jesus. You are doing more damage to Yourself than I ever could.

Tania: I don't want a friend. I need soothing more meaningful than that. Friends get distracted by their significant others. I need somebody who'll actually worry about me over everybody else. This is why I have nightmares all the damn time. *Looks for more soda.* Helena says one thing to you and Boom! You say that you don't want to be anything more than friends. Whatever.

Tania: he certainly thinks you want him and had decided to build a Helena only gate with Tania proof walks for you.

Tania: I do not want to just be his friend. That's what he wants and all he wants. You're the oblivious one.

Jason: Kitsune Say something else and I will FUCKING BURY YOU!!

Kai: You know what. *Smashes Jason over the head with a sledgehammer* There now no knees gets him. *Walks off.*

Sebastian: Damn

Valencia: I was not ready for that either.

Tania: *places the top of her spear on his chest and shocks the fuck out of him.* take him Helena he don't want me anyways. *Jumps into tartarus.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back