• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Tania: *looks at Jason.* tell Kai that then because I wanted to trust you with everything. I don't know what you're going to do with me. Why don't you tell me.

Anthony: nope she's being dumped. Or at least Kai wants to and is planning it.

Jason: Ima be your best friend...I'll still listen to your complaints, ideas, hopes, dreams, nightmares, concerns. The whole ten thousand yards knowing you. I'll have your back in and out of combat situations, and I'll trust you with mine. I don't need to have to constant desire to hug and kiss you to make sure you're okay. The closest of friends are in a sense much more intimate than a couple... Believe me when I say I will always have your back... But I can't do that if you let yourself die dummy.

Kai: a What does love have to do with trust....I always thought trust came before love, not the other way around.

Tania: You're just not going to understand. I will never be able to have you there for me if she wants you. I changed my whole perception of life itself for you. Now I get to watch somebody else take what I risked life for. *Walks into her room and watches a rain cloud form in it and start pouring water in her.*

Jarpy: Um... Yeah, I'm confused too.

Violet: Obviously, Tania, your awful mood is most likely brought on by some sort of chemical imbalance in your brain, causing you to go into depression.

Tania: *glares daggers at violet.* you go through what I did and tell me I've got a chemical imbalance. Until then let me slowly dry up into a husk in peace. *Starts trying to connect with her inner Amazonian so she'll be a man hating she beast again.*

Jason: Fuck it I'm going swimming. *walks up above deck* Hi Addison, bye Addison. *leaps over the edge of the ArgoIII*

(This Ooc mini rp is addicting.)

Valencia:*currently sitting on her butt with a second half empty whiskey bottle.* "To the beership......wait how do I know about tha- whoa did not see that coming!!" Points at Violet.

Anthony: *looks at Kai.* hmm send Thomas to help the girl in pain or the girl who's confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back