• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Anthony: that's not what I meant.

Thomas: *walks out.*

Tania: Happy now Helena?

@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason:*Is rocketing towards the bottom of the ocean being confronted by a sea serpent at the bottom* Let's make a deal.........

Tania: I've got a deal for you shark bait. You're a man and Anthony's a guy. Anthony's also like my little brother so I'm not dating him ok. The difference is that men can be pigs and use girls while guys can't even get a chance in the first place. Guys are knights in shining armor while men are penthouse hustlers ready to throw a girl out after they've had their fun. Jason you are one of this world's large number of Men! *Walks out of the OOC sobbing.*

Anthony: all men on the Argo 3 when Tania is dumped Abandon ship. I repeat abandon ship!

@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira

@explosiveKitten

Jason: how the hell do I here you all the way down here.......You know What! *Rockets to the surface and bursts through dragging a massive pillar of water behind him, he brings it around him in a vortex and lands near Tania, * Don't paint me as heartless because I don't want to be you boyfriend. Seriously you're worried about people sermonizing you but it's ok for you to do it because you got broken up with..how does that make any sense.

Tania: I didn't lead you on them drop you like a rock! You toyed with me and then tossed me into the dust bin like some incomplete sketch.

Anthony/Thomas: Don't worry Tania everything goes full circle.

Thomas: Besides you're in the fire right now and...

Tania: the fire rises beautiful but deadly. *glares at Helena with jealousy and spite.*

@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira

@explosiveKitten

Jason: Toyed with you?! Lead you on?! First of all you started with all the flirting and the touching, my intent was to be friends from the start YOU threw YOURSELF at me and then after getting cut put me in a situation where If I refused you YOUD DIE!!!

Valencia: Oh and just like that you'd be on my side....I respected you more when you were an amazon not some girl.

Holo said:
Tania: I didn't lead you on them drop you like a rock! You toyed with me and then tossed me into the dust bin like some incomplete sketch.
Anthony/Thomas: Don't worry Tania everything goes full circle.

Thomas: Besides you're in the fire right now and...

Tania: the fire rises beautiful but deadly. *glares at Helena with jealousy and spite.*

@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira

@explosiveKitten
Helena: ... *stares at Tania* ... *looks taken aback*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back