• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Tania: *puts arm around Helena* then follow me to the premium stash. *heads to the vodka cabinet of the gods.*

Jason: Best ...........friends...............just...like.........that?

Kai: *sigh*

Valencia:Wait up I want that good stuff too! *chases after them.

Tania: Yah I hide in here when I'm upset. They never empty either. *grabs some cherry vodka and walls back to her cabin.*

Tania: Why don't people *hic* like me? I don't *hic* get it I mean *hic* I love them and they just *hic* tear my heart out.

Jason: Kill me.

Kai: now now one a day is quite enough.

Valencia: *opens up her bottomless bag and starts putting as much as possible away.* Mamas gonna have a fit but I, don't, care. *starts humming as the emptied seven full cases into her bag. Before grabbing an eighth and dragging it to a shadow where she transports it to her cabin at camp I. The legit rp.* I WILL be using this....any objections.....matter of fact I don't care doin it anyways.

Tania: *stumbles over to Helena and kisses her cheeks in greeting.* lighten up Hon in only toying with the boy. *turns to Jason.* I still love you.

Tania: *hic* I'm not drunk? Why *hic* would you say that? *hic* Come here! *hugs Jason with her face red and her shoulders going limp.*

Jason:.............should we do something???

Kai: O.o the heck is going on.

Valencia: That's why you gotta pace yourself lightweight.

Max: please let go... Please.

Bishop: Why didn't anyone tell me we were getting drunk!!! Give me and orange soda

Kitsune:how bout no...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back