• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Jason: *climbs back down and walks over grabbing Tania from behind.* C'mon fool Lego, you can hold onto Sebatian if you like dark and broody.

Sebastian: hell no. Hold onto Jason he's your little sweetheart right. Look at him he's already got his arms around your hips.

Jason: *through clenched teeth* Touché, but fuck you.

Valencia: *Buzzed enough to spew nonsense* While your at it take him back to bed *Smirks evilly and downs the rest of the bottle.*

Tania: ewww no its you or Helena Jason. Pick one. *Tania says drunkenly ready to hug and clung to either one.*

Kitsune: Helena Jason? Who's that?!

Max: I think he's missing. A comm-

Kitsune: shhhh!!! I wanna meet Helena Jason!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tania: Too cold. Too lonely. *shivering in her sleep looming terrified.*

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason: Just not feeling it...I didn't want her to die so. I asked her out so her wound wouldn't kill her. But she had kinda thrown herself at me and I didn't know how to deal with it..I guess it's attributed to her being an amazon but she was very aggressive. And so I was caught off guard.....most girls that like me are not so........brave they usually do the whole get to know you thing.....ok that's bullshit.....I.............I just didn't want to get her again........my last girlfriend...........well I haven't seen or heard anything from her. She disappeared on a trip with Max and their other friend, they often left me behind which is why I still have trouble opening up. Im so used to people leaving it's difficult to call it friendship. But I wanted to try with her, for her.

Sebastian:........

Valencia: De-hic-ep

Jason: mm......if only she saw it that way, but I can't expect her too...that'd be too easy right. *starts heading back up on deck stopping at the front railing of the ship.

Tania: Jason, He let me die alone. *mumbling still asleep. Having horrible nightmares of being buried alive without a funeral.*

Tania: *Falls off the bed.* ouch. Jason? Oh god I'm still having that nightmare. *curls up in a corner looking around panicked.*

Helena: .... *walks over and leans forward on the railing* ... I would tell you I know what it's like, and probably give some bullshit story about how I know, but I don't know, and I don't have a story... I've never been in a successful relationship before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back